CinemaHD clone?

If it still works, then by all means use it till the wheels fall off. I would suggest having a backup plan, though, in case you wake up one day and Cinema has completely vanished. At the moment, Syncler snd Stremio are my favorites. Plus I still use the most popular Kodi add ons, and there are many others.

2 Likes

Cinema w/real-debrid is working very well. I use Stremio primarily but some things that Stremio can’t find Cinema does.

5 Likes

AMD, I love CInemaHD because of it’s so simple, but I also have backups like Kodi and it’s add on. It no telling when Cinema will just poof! And be gone. I feel that someone will actually just pick it up and keep it updated. Well that’s what I’m hoping will happen.

4 Likes

I am still using CinemaHD with real-Debrid an still working for me .

I use stremio, filmplus and beetv. I like the feature in beetv that allows you to see acter other moves they are in.

2 Likes

hey rj. Stremio does the same thing and more. Open a movie and on the left scroll down and click on any actor or director name and added info comes up and the movies/series they’re in will display. You can also click on the genre and similar movies will pop up.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, will check it out.

1 Like

I still use Cinema Hd but many times the streaming service show’s a completely different movie

2 Likes

CinemaHD with RD gives me tons of high quality 4K and 1080p streams. Stremio with RD also works great with lots of options. Both are very fast for generating streams!

I’ve tried Syncler (Kosmos) and Film+ (both with RD). Both are super slow and only generate a few streams. Was not impressed with either compared to CinemaHD and Stremio.

Caveat: I did not try Syncler+

3 Likes

Syncler+ is our go-to movie app. It’s the best I have used, but Stremio right there as well. Film Plus just a backup for me, works, it is fine, but not great. Sounds like you have plenty of options to fall back on in case Cinema disappears. But for sure, if it is still working as well as it ever did, might as well stay on the Cinema Train…choo chooooo!

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ve compared the number of streams with Bee TV and FilmPlus (both free and RD stream). FilmPlus has a handful fewer streams than Bee but it’s still very good. Cinema, on the other hand returns loads of streams that aren’t the title they are supposed to be!

2 Likes

I checked it out, I still think BeeTV works better. Stremiko requires you to look through multiple lists.

1 Like

Stremio requires you to look through multiple lists??? What are you talking about. Yes you choose movies or series or what ever library category you want. Having your media devided into things like movies, tv series or genre actually makes it much easier to use. But if you don’t want to look at them, use the search function. Once my library is loaded I never have to look through any sections for my shows. BeeTV you can’t simply install it on any device, log in, and have your entire setup applied without any input from you. But it’s a free world and in the years I’ve been using Stremio it’s never let me down. Orion Real Debrid, Trakt integration it’s got it all. I’ve used BeeTV in the past but imho Stremio is better, hands down.

2 Likes

I’m talking about when you select an actor’s movies not the movies to watch.

Ahh. You mean when clicking on an actor to see his/her biography and what other movies they have acted in. Ya you actually get a nice selection, and variety, to choose from. Got ya.

1 Like

I have been able to use Cinema HD on my fire cube 2nd gen., without interruption, since it was first announced, months ago, that it was shutting down. It constantly updates with new movies/tv. I’m in the U.S. I don’t know if that or the device I use has anything to do with it.

2 Likes

I never hear anyone mention Cyberflix. I’ve been using it since Cinema went wonky and it works great. Updates with no problems and when used along with real-debrid it’s amazing!

4 Likes

This has been discussed.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.