Cinema problems on Firestick

I use cinema regularly at my house with no problems and I have Real Debrid. However, at my daughter’s house, there are certain series I cannot receive and with Real Debrid - for example Lioness will only play through episode 4 and The Bea is similar - I have checked the Firestick for viruses and have none - does anyone have similar issues

i use cinema sometimes it can be a bit of hit an miss turks list and onstream are better

I was enjoying the updated version of Cinema 3.03 for a bit. All of a sudden it is asking me to install SStream. It gave me no option but to install. I therefore installed it, however, it was still Cinema. The problem since then is that there are NO links. Any suggestions as to what to do? Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

You might want to read this.

Thank you but I do not want to install SStream. Actually, I did try to install it per Troy’s instructions but all I got was some coloured circles going around and around. I had to restart my fire stick 4k. I tried again - same thing. I would prefer using Cinema. Thanks.

Just tried this one and it’s all working on my Buzzx5 with RD & Trakt. Link below, scroll down to movie/tv shows, Cinema HD 3.0.6 Ad Free NFU Fix Apr 22/24

1 Like

Thank you very much. How do I get this on my Firestick 4K on my television. I clicked on Cinema and it downloaded onto my laptop.

If you have Downloader app, type in,

Kp Fire download code 874521

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help! Much appreciated!
I have a question about the mouse toggle. I see that is also available, however, I can’t seem to click the download as my Fire TV remote continues to bounce around without landing on the download of the toggle. Would you be able to help me with this? Thanks again!

Try on a different browser maybe.
Edit: Not even sure if mouse toggle is still working on fire tv.

I always added a powered hub or otg cable to my firestick setup and used a mini Keyboard with a dongle. I found it much smoother than mouse toggle and especially when it came to typing stuff on the stick.

1 Like

I keep hoping they’ll fix Cinema HD from always grey screening and locking up. There are so many better programs that I’ve given up on them ever fix the problem.

hi i use cinema version 2.3.7.3 no adds all works fine later versions can give problems

1 Like