How to Install SStream APK on Firestick & Android TV

Originally published at: How to Install SStream APK on Firestick & Android TV

Use this step-by-step guide to install the SStream APK on your media device. We provide instructions for any device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV/Google TV Boxes, and more. SStream is a new application focused on serving VOD Content including Movies and TV Shows in an easy-to-use layout. There are various category options…

7 Likes

Very easy install and easy RD integration. Tx Troy.

1 Like

just installed works well easy to use :+1:

1 Like

Just downloaded, layout just okay. I like to seach by categories, since I watch alot of tv movies. I will play around with it over the weekend to see if it streams stuff that I couldn’t find on the other apps. I like having several backups. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, how do we get subtitles?

1 Like

You would enjoy the "“advanced search” feature of the IMDB app. Very helpful to me finding what to watch. Powerful search tool and watch list!

Hi @BigDave,

Heard of IMDB, how do I download the app. I usually use Reelgood to search where to watch tv series and movies.

Thanks

Go to imdb.com and look around. If you like what you see, hit the sign in icon and you’ll find the app download. I recommend sign in because they email great info about what is playing and what is coming. It’s better than Reelgood imho but because of all the info on IMDB, Reelgood is faster if you already know the movie you want.

Thanks, I’ll check it out over the weekend.

1 Like

If you scroll down to almost the bottom of the home page at imdb.com, you will find the download the app icon without signing in

I have uninstalled SStream. IMHO this app is far from useful. Integrated well but a lot of settings when clicked, kick you out of the app. No way I can see for choosing RD links as they aren’t labelled as such. Often new films shown have no sources or give false links like asking you to load an xvid option. I thought that was resolved years ago. So I’ll wait for a while and see if an update and bug fix is released.

2 Likes

Hi @Miki,

Thanks for the update. I usually watch older TV series these days. Stremio is still my go to app. I did see a couple sitcoms on SStream. However, I will watch from Stremio. Stremio auto play next episode works smoothly.

1 Like

It didn’t work. All I saw was a colourful circle going around and around. I had to restart my Firestick TV 4K.

ReelGood is Really Good! 1 of my Daily Sources to see what new shows are coming out Daily. That one and this one have helped me find a lot of new shows

Netflix Top 10 Movies and Series Today Globally Around the World - What's on Netflix

1 Like

I’m not an APK person and it could be operator error but just tried to install SStream on my ONN 4K Box and when I click on the blue rectangular box that says “Install for Android devices” Nothing happens. I’ll try on my T95Z Plus box later

EDIT: Operator Error Indeed. Got it Installed

@MarkxG,

Thank for the attached listing. I will defintely check it out over the weekend.

Easy to install, the only issues i have with this app is sometimes you have to click on multiple icons to find a stream with sound. Also after watching a show you have to totally exit and force stop the app to be able to stream another show, because it says no stream available and you can’t get to screen with icons for streaming. Quality of stream is excellent when you can get to one that works properly. Daxi seems to work best

I did try it out and its not my favorite. But, I have been watching the series Fall Guy with Lee Majors. I will use it as a backup only.

Been watching several shows on ss works great I have one question how do you clear my list after finishing a series I don’t see anything in settings thanks