Cinema Premium is Still Working

I never lost Cinema Premium. It’s still working just fine?
Anybody still using Cinema?

2 Likes

hi never had problem with cinema still all working

2 Likes

As others have mentioned, cinemahd will stip working at some point, its support and development is done.

Use it if you want but remeber its not supported and check out these for when you cant use it.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Never heard of Cinema “Premium”(?) But Cinema HD v2.4 (official) is still working somewhat and will likely continue for a while.

1 Like

@TP-Dracoo . Just somewhat confused after TP notified everyone that Cinema HD was shutting down.
And then today he published " best streaming apps as at 16 May…and included Cinema HD apk, with instructions on how to install it.
Have things changed and is Cinrma HD back up again?

1 Like

@Dak7385

No, its still shutting down, in the mean time people say it still works, just use with caution. When its fully down the website will be updated.

1 Like

@TP-Dracoo Many thanks.

1 Like

@Franksr

No iptv providers please. They can’t be posted publicly on the insider.

1 Like

I believe the usefulness of an app review could be improved by associating a Date with it, whenever that review is displayed. The “Best Of” lists do show “as of” dates, but clearly some of the included reviews are not current, e.g., Cinema HD is on today’s list. In other cases, apps are classified as “new” long after they are released, and maybe not even usable, e.g., Strix.

2 Likes

my Cinema is working but i got Syncler plus and really like. Setup wasn’t easy but i do like it

2 Likes