Cinema not downloading

I wanted to install the Cinema APK without ads so I uninstalled Cinema however when I try to download it from Unlinked it says “Download failed.” Also, trying to access it through Downloader that says “Site not supported.” Can anyone tell me how/where to download it? Thanks!

2 Likes

If unlinked didn’t work then chances are you still have the old APK. You can use es file explorer to find and delete or use Defsquid and do a cleanup and allow removal of old APK files.

1 Like

Thanks for replying, Miki. I tried cleaning with both Defsquid & ES and it’s still not downloading from Uplink. I’m pretty new to all this so I assume that doing the “cleaning” with both was just the general cleaning as opposed to looking for a specific APK. (Hope I’m right :slight_smile: ) Do you know of any other sites that i can try downloading it from? TIA

1 Like

Sorry I gave up Cinema months ago. Stremio is far superior IMHO and I’ve used it for years.

I’ll check it out. Thank you!

Hey eric…

How many stores did u try in unlinked… cuz its in almost every one, you probly need some new codes… lmk

1 Like

So just because it failed to download from one store it possibly could from another? Good to know. Yes, other codes would be appreciated as the only one I know is the one posted in TP. Thanks!

1 Like

Miki can you tell me where to find Streamio? I looked in TP and Unlinked and not there. Thx!

It’s Stremio

I don’t want to sound dumb but that says for “Windows and Mac.” I’m trying to load it on a Firestick.

@ericb7234

Rai has stremio. You can go to the website of cinemahd to get it there.

Scroll down there’s an Android install there. It’ll even highlight the proper version for your system.

I pm’d you some codes…

Now…if I only knew what “Rai” is…LOL

Miki…can I access it in Downloader?

1 Like

@ericb7234

This setup tutorial gets emailed to every user.

1 Like

Got them! Than you very much!

2 Likes

Yes as well as RAI. In downloader enter
troypoint.com/tpapp and go and the RAI will download and install.

Miki: I found Stremio…id there a way to add Real-Debrid? Also, I noticed that a few of the shows I like are not showing, did you add any of their add-ons? Thx

TY, Sketch. I was able to download it finally! Question…if you’re familiar with the Cinema APK: I have it installed on another TV and all my favorites are in there. However, after downloading the apk on the other TV several of the same shows are not being found. Any idea why that would happen? Thx!

1 Like