Cinema HD V2 App

Are you using a vpn?

1 Like

Try using FilmPlus or Stremio.

My Cinema never stopped working

3 Likes

When i go to download cinema v 2 on my firestick i get redirected to a site called uptomods.

It never installs.

1 Like

I think everyone should be careful instaling clones of cinemahd. I personally wouldnt recommend this. But i won’t tell you what to do. I appreciate @TXRon for showing you an alternative version but i think people should look and learn how to use different apps and programs so they can find something safe and effective for them.

Im intrested into how they acquired the source code, unless they just made the same thing and tried updating it. Clone…

Please use this with caution and use a vpn.

2 Likes

How do i get filmplus for my firestick?

1 Like

By following the guides troy team has put up on the website

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

3 Likes

I have followed the instructions. And i get redirected. No install

Get unlinked from the RAI, Use store 96960000,12341234,67664537, or 72727272. Be sure you have dev options set to on for unlinked before downloading with unlinked.

Just makes me wonder if this MIDDLEMAN site is actually a TRACKING site set up by one of the movie industry giants to go after the end users? Just my 2 cents?

1 Like

Track to where? My VPN?

3 Likes

Jim 70: Totally Agree. I have been using Cinema AF ( various versions) for the last 1.5 years with RD and it is still my #1 choice for quality links and Trakt updating. Nova is my primary backup but few RD links but non- RD links work well. Trakt update a little less than Cinema.
Film + is my second backup with no RD links and Trakt is spotty.

Will try Stremio again soon - I did try it about 6 months ago but with Cinema being so good I I wasn’t using it.

Ive still had zero issues with cinema since I installed the ad version. Its very nice and very similar to filmplus which I also have however right now cinema is serving up better 4k content.

4 Likes

I, too, get quite a lot of streams on Cinema with RD, but most of them are the wrong movie!

Incidentally, FilmPlus has gone down the toilet since the 1.5.0 update this week. Ads, ads, ads and slooower than molasses!

1 Like

I love Syncler also. It works very well for me.

2 Likes

Both of those are trash. I would suggest syncler since it’s by far better than either one of those…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi TXRon … I use to use Cinema all the time and loved it but then it stopped giving streaming links for most of the old series that I liked to watch like Hogan’s Heroes & Hawaii Five O … but I sideloaded the newest version and it gives links but many of them are some FOREIGN LANGUAGE which is really frustrating so I am shying away from it once again!!

I have found “H” as in HDO actually is great for giving streaming links and usually doesn’t buffer but you CAN’T Alphpatize the play list but it is at least enjoyable to watch evn old series like “The Lone Ranger” and other westerns such as “Gunsmoke” & “Alias Smith & Jones”: that most of the other apks DO NOT give you a stream!

Have an awesome day!!

Cinema works well for us as well. Only thing I do not like are the adds but other than that it is fine.