Cinema HD v2.5.2 APK Pros + Cons

Hello everyone,
Now that TroyPoint shows insulation of Cinema HD v2.3.7.3 APK has anyone used it and what do you like about it and what do you dislike. Please let me know I have yet to install it and currently happy with Syncler and my backup Streamio.

2 Likes

“No Connection” with Downloader trying to install Cinema hd V2. 5.2

2 Likes

I really don’t need it anymore. I have been using stremio and syncler for a long time now. I use to rely on it for my go to :v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Works on my Shield but I entered the direct download short code 988552.

5 Likes

As @Miki says, I have added the shortcode to the tutorial for those having problems on the Cinema site. Seems that their server is down due to the surge in traffic. Also, this is for V2.5.2.

9 Likes

Update. It worked now.
No connection on mine as well. Should I delete the older version and install the beta?

6 Likes

Site is timing out on downloading Error

the site even takes a loooong time to load and then the download will timeout generating an erro message.

I’ve tried Downloader browser with the url and shortener. I tried using TVBro with the url

I’ve tried using Google browser on my tablet with the URL and in all cases it is slow to load and will timeout on the download.

1 Like

Miki,
The man with the best answers Thank You Again my friend!!!

3 Likes

Works OK but you will need rd to get the best out of it.early days though.

3 Likes

Downloaded Cinema but real-debrid won’t connect! Anyone else having this problem?

3 Likes

I have same problem also.

4 Likes

Update… Real Debrid account website down currently for maintenance so I suggest be patient until they are back on line then you can look at your account info and clear anything from the account that might cause any issues also.

4 Likes

I am updating an older version that I kept as a back up. It was an add free version, hopefully it stays that way. Will advise on how the update works.

Update failed on 3 attempts. I guess you need to download a clean new copy.

1 Like

The app I downloaded has ads. Looked to see how to buy the premium, but it is only in Bitcoin. So that’s out. May look into a modded version? Anyone do a modded?

3 Likes

Already wasted too much time with this app. It has bugs and seems many times the movie is either buffering or freezes. Not worth the hassle when there are better alternatives that workout of the box.

Uninstall 2 - Made with Clipchamp

5 Likes

WooHoo! Real Debrid now authorizing with the new Cinema HD app.
I might add that I also encountered a blank grey screen on the Cinema HD app to start with, if this happens force stop the app and restart it.

2 Likes

I got it to download but, it will not play. Puts up a splash screen then freezes. Any suggestion? Using mecool km6 box.

I don’t rhink I care if it works or not it just isn’t worth the trouble. It did work on my Firestick, Onn and Mecool km2 plus just not on my Mecool km6. As i have said before in this forum i am done with Mecool boxes. I am going to buy a Nvidia Shield. Its been said you can get a bad box no matter what the manufacture. That is a true statement. The difference boils down to if I had most any other box for a month I could return it. That is very near impossible with any of Mecool products. It doesn’t even make a good door stop.

2 Likes

Sorry I haven’t a clue.

2 Likes

I’m going to give the app a month or so before I revisit it.

1 Like