Cinema HD replacement

Is there another apk similar to Cinema HD? I like their set up (easy to use) and I need an app that I can see my tv shows in one place.
I am using Firestick 4K.
Thanks so much.

13 Likes

Hello @LadyWolf I would suggest looking into FilmPlus as it is very similar and they are constantly updating it.

9 Likes

I use BeeTV and FilmPlus. BeeTV has more streams than FilmPlus but both are very good. Neither is quite as intuitive as Cinema but Cinema is going down fast.

5 Likes

Thanks! I will try them both. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Agree. We switched to BeeTV when Cinema went down & I think its comparable for the most part.

7 Likes

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

3 Likes

I’m still cyberflix works great for me

3 Likes

I don’t know why the need to replace it. It works better than ever for me! New content keeps getting posted, and I find movies I can’t find elsewhere. (those old Errol Flynn movies, for one) and film plus doesn’t work with RD, even though I have it. I will keep using Cinema until it dies.

15 Likes

Like Troy said , film plus. I also like Nova app as well :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

6 Likes

One more comment about this.

Everyone always says that Kodi is dead but it’s not.

If you use Real-Debrid, try pairing that with FEN and you will never look back.

No ads, 4K content, mark favorites, support Trakt, etc.

6 Likes

Far from dead, i use seren with real debrid and it’s bumping.

4 Likes

I have RD and the app has the settings to set it up. I haven’t used it yet, however, so I can’t say for certain.
I couldn’t get any RD streams on Cinema. I went through all the steps and still nothing.
When I clicked on one, it was a completely different movie than listed.
Glad it’s working for you though :smiley:

5 Likes

I tried Kodi when I first got my firestick and I found it to be too complicated for me. I have serious memory issues and just need apps that are organized and simple.
I would like to add a huge thank you to you and your team for all the time and effort you put forth for us. I appreciate you all! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

10 Likes

Cinema is back up and working great for the past month or more.

5 Likes

I only learned about FilmPlus in this thread and installed it last night. I found it very good and even found tv shows on specialty networks that Streamio didn’t. Stremio has been my go to since it came out. Always works.

4 Likes

Stremio. Once set up, it won’t let you down.

4 Likes

Syncler+ with Real Debrid is a good option. Also syncs to Trakt, does cost a few $ but worth it :+1:

5 Likes

Stremio also has Trakt integration and you can integrate a premium service like Real Debrid as well as Orion.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

4 Likes

Syncler and Stremio are outstanding. They have more of a “premium” feel than Cinema ever did, but there are plenty of options that use Real Debrid to get you content. Film Plus, Bee, and several add-ons of Kodi are still money with RD, just depends on your taste. If you already bought RD, try them all and uninstall what you don’t like.

5 Likes

That’s interesting… it’s not working properly for most other people(?)

3 Likes