Cinema HD problem

I completely understand your frustration, cinema has been really hit and miss as of lately.( if you do not already have ) My only other suggestion would be to have a second and third back up “ go to “ for these type of situations if you’re having trouble with cinema then you can easily switch to “ X “ “Y” or “Z” to watch the desired program rather then continue to fight and get frustrated. There are a lot of great options in Troy point tutorials and lists of best apks/ addons and such. Good luck and sorry I couldn’t be of more help. All the best. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Bam. Thank you I will give that a try. I’m assuming I can use RD?

1 Like

Westy. I will try The other players as well. I’ll let you know. Thank you

1 Like

@BPonRTE66

You can use rd in kodi addons
Syncler
Stremio

And much more.

Switch to vlc first, if still having playback issues try some others stuff, it’s all on unlinked.

3 Likes

Dracoo. Well I’m home and I tried VLC, still nothing. I put it back on MX player, clicked on a popular series and got yellow links. I clicked on one and got the twirly icon and it went away and then a black screen, after 2 minutes I put the firestick back to home mode

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!!!

1 Like

Hello @BPonRTE66 are you 100% sure that your Real Debrid account is still active? They don’t send reminders when it expires. Sorry if this was already addressed. I skimmed this post.

2 Likes

@BPonRTE66

The above mentioned is the next thing, I forgot to mention it. But the biggest issues next to ip would be this.

Make sure it’s active sub time left, they do not warn you it ends.

Edit: didn’t mean for double post, I was in the middle of the reply had to change.

1 Like

Hello troypoint. Yes. RD is good for a year

Thanks for trying. Everything I try and all the suggestions I’m getting. Still nothing has fixed it.

ISPs also often throttle media streaming sites and even sometimes block them so there is a chance Real Debrid may get blocked as well. If that’s the case then you will need a VPN service which masks your online activities so your ISP will have no idea what you are doing on the internet. Also try Cyberflix with Real Debrid. It is working for me right now. You can get it on unlinked.
One other thing……are you are sharing Real Debrid with anyone, this will also cause a problem

1 Like

Hello westy. I will try cyberflix and NO I have never shared the RD link.

Is there something I can do to just start this whole process over and eliminate what is causing it? I haven’t gotten a VPN, maybe I should. But as for cinema if it doesn’t fix the problem that’s just one more thing I bought and still have the same problem.

Yes they’re great options other then the one you’re frustrated with. The ones mentioned above and many other in Troy point guides. @Jayhawks659 also has a great video. [Speed up Kodi / The Crew + RD] hope that helps and you get to sit back relax and enjoy some some streams. Best of luck.

3 Likes
  1. Go to your Real-debrid account, go to devices and do a clean up in there of old connections that are no longer used.
  2. Go to troypoint.com and get IPVanish at a great discount.
  3. Sign out of real debrid on Cinema, Uninstall - reinstall Cinema, log back into Real-Debrid.
  4. Install other apps Stremio, Syncler, Cyberflix, even filmplus I find not too bad and I also have Kodi / The Crew. Video for installing on troypoint.com.
    That’s what I would do but, I am just a patron on this site and not sure if I should even post, I am no expert. I got a tap on the hand from one person which has made me shy of posting.

You do not even need to go to troypoint.com for IPVanish it is above in this thread …

2 Likes

By home I assume you mean your real IP. I did and have had zero issues.

I get that you’re trying to troubleshoot but you can eliminate a lot of things just by asking here for insider input.

Capp

1 Like

I have no idea if Kodi can be installed on a Samsung Smart TV though. I’ve never tried.

Lol. Sorry for misunderstanding. I have a Samsung tv with firestick and RD.

Thank you westy. I will try this tonight.

Now, this may sound weird and I notice no one has suggested it. I’m using a Firestick 4k with IPVanish and Real Debrid. I had selected MX player as the default on Cinema (yes, it’s installed on my FS) and was having the same issue. Nothing played. I changed the player back to the Cinema default and now everything plays great. Have you tried that? If not, it’s worth a shot. It worked for me.

This has been suggested many times and as noted is often due to a missing codec in the MX Player that can be added. Also be sure to choose HW+ for decoding.
Thank you for your input and contribution to the community.

HAVE FUN AND STREAM ON.

2 Likes

I believe he’s using a firestick along with his Samsung tv. I may have misread that. If so my apologies.

SoCalRick. I have not tried that but I will this evening. Thank you
Bobby

1 Like