Cinema HD problem

I am aware of this HW+ but it’s after I was able to download the movie and start watching the movie. I can’t get to that point. I seen a post that someone suggested. On my real Debrid account I had several real Debrid links, all to the same Cinema app on the same tv, but I cleared all of them and will see tonight if that helped. But thanks for the suggestion. I’ll get it eventually. With help

Bobby

I’m a bit confused. When using MX Player as your player, then it doesn’t matter if you downloaded it or are streaming it, once play is initiated you should see in the top right say HW and you click that you can change it to HW+ or before playing open MX Player and go into the settings and put a checkmark beside HW+.

1 Like

VLC has no codec issues, just FYI.

1 Like

@BPonRTE66

I’m beginning to think you bought real debrid account at your place of work and not home which is why you have issues at home and not work.

Only one ip with real debrid and yes vpns are whitelisted.

To test that theory, use a different service like syncler or kodi link your rd and if it does the same thing then you have your answer.

If not then I suggest using kodi with crew or syncler.

1 Like

You are 100% correct. I’m having trouble getting to the play button to watch anything. As I stated. I turn on Cinema, I click on something and the album cover pops up, I click on a link, the twirly gadget stops twirling and the movie or tv show clicked onto watch goes black and nothing appears. So I don’t get the opportunity to change it to HW+. I hope that is a little easier to understand what I’m trying to write out. If not, let me know and I’ll try again

2 Likes

No I don’t use RealDebrid at work. I only use it at home. I plug it in at work and it streams just fine. Without RD. Someone in an earlier post suggested I clear out my real Debrid, I had a few links, all to and at my house, now that they are cleared out it may work. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

@BPonRTE66

That right there is a sign your rd is out of sub time.

Or has mentioned below. Turn on a vpn.

1 Like

Ok. I’ve cleared out my links on RD. I had to request a new link. It appears to be working but I don’t have the album covers( the picture they use so you can see what movie it is), it’s probably a very simple fix but I don’t know where to repair it and my cinema screen seems larger than the tv screen

1 Like

This sounds like an ISP problem. @westy686 may be correct that you need a VPN. Once you sign up for real debrid your account is permanently linked the the IP address you had when you signed up. If you try to sign up for two accounts on the same IP address you’re going to run into issues. But once you have an account you should be able to use it anywhere, as long as you aren’t using it in two locations at the same time. So if your device is working at work but not at home, and you aren’t trying to use two devices at the same time in different locations, then that tells me it’s an issue with your internet provider at home. Especially if you’ve done a speed test and your speeds are fine.

2 Likes

And I don’t understand why people have to go into the real debrid website and clear their download history. I don’t think it impacts anything on the streaming side of things. I never clear mine and never have any issues. You only need to do that if you’re worried about someone seeing your activity. Clearing your function cache on your actual device is completely different. But that should automatically clear when you’re done watching something or the cache will be overwritten when you start watching something else.

3 Likes

I use my real debris on different IP
addresses and never had a problem. As long as you aren’t using it at at two different IP locations at the same time. I can also stream on two different TVs at the same time as long as they are on the same IP.

1 Like

Okay. I’ll get a VPN. I originally got RD while the stick was at my house, when its being used at work I’m not using RD.

Any idea why my cinema screen is larger than my tv screen? It doesn’t do it on any other function and the movie pic cover isn’t showing up, any idea why that’s happening?

Thanks.
Bobby

1 Like

Well, you just opened up a whole other can of worms. If you aren’t using real debrid at work then it very well could be that your subscription has expired. How do you know that you aren’t using real debrid? Did you go into the Cinema app settings and unlink your real debrid account?

You need to combine all of the knowledge given above and troubleshoot step by step.

Login on the real debrid website. You should see a box in the upper middle part of the screen with your username. On the right it says “Premium:” and the date that it expires on the right. It will say expired if you ran out of time. Just buy another subscription if it ran out. You can make as many purchases as you wish. It will just add more time. There is no auto-renew feature unfortunately.

Go into your system settings, delete the app cache and app data, then uninstall Cinema. Then reinstall Cinema making sure you are using the most up to date APK. Do not use an outdated one.

Link your real debrid account with Cinema again. Try searching for something and see if the premium links are populating (I think those are the yellow ones?)

If you are seeing the links from real debrid but they aren’t playing then it’s either your player settings or your ISP is blocking the streams.

Use the default cinema player first. If that has issues then download VLC and switch to that. VLC doesn’t require you to download codecs. If VLC doesn’t work then it’s probably not a player issue, but you can also try MX for good measure. If you download MX Player from the Troypoint rapid app installer then the codec should already be included.

If all of the above fails, use a VPN.

3 Likes

Delete and reinstall app… I had the same issue… Now no problems…

Got it. Thanks I’ll do it today

If you have been off for a spell, make sure you’re paid up on your account. There is no automatic renewal with real debrid. So you have to make sure you pay monthly or quarterly.

Never underestimate your internet service providers intent to wreck a good thing. By the sound of your problem you probably should take the above vpn advice. I have previously suffered this same ailment and no vpn was my issue.

@BPonRTE66 did you get it working? If your real debrid account is still active then you should be able to use it at both home and work, just not at the same time. They only keep track of your IP address because it’s linked to the email address you used to sign up. If you try to create two accounts with the same IP address it causes issues.

1 Like

I was very busy over the weekend and haven’t opened Cinema. My next step is to get a VPN, I’m baffled if that doesn’t fix it. My Real Debrid is up to date until Feb 2022.

2 Likes

when you press play on your selected program as soon as it starts pause then go to top right hand corner and click HW and change it to HW +. HAPPY DAYS

1 Like