Chromebooks with Kodi

My Android install intructions are easy and sort of amusing…because it is so fast to accomplish. (20 minutes or less including KODI setup/Build install)

The Windows install takes about 2 hours for me.

:::::::For a First Timer…I recommend the following:::::::
Order pizza. Have beer available.

Ashampoo is free but the paid version is faster. (Paid…10 minutes/Free 1 hour or so…may a few need reboots…that is why it take much longer. Save your CA$H and suffer thru it.
Save your money. Get one box configured perfectly.
You will not need Ashampoo after that…ever.

Win to USB is free for Win to Go version. That is what I use and what you need.
For explaining purposes…it means that the configured USB stick can be used in ANY computer and boot to Windows. It may lack some drivers that Ashampoo will find and install.

For details on install you can check Tom’sHardware or just use the guide here:

Hasleo’s WinTo USB

Tiny 11 Windows from the Canadian group that are the ORIGINAL developers.
You need the ISO.
Win11 Tiny 23H2
It is also on github but that is not is straight forward.

The torrent option is faster and legit. <<<---------Hint Hint…not just for this<–HINT!!

The direct download may take some time…I roughly estimate an hour for the D/L even if you have internet speed faster than god. The archive is slow…on purpose…dissuades bots etc.

Balena Etcher for Windows INSTALLER. (Leave in on your PC/Laptop. Not the Cube).

You need this on your PC/laptop to clone the USB sticks ONCE you get the first one PERFECT.

Download the light Green oval/pill shaped icon

I think(?) RUFUS will clone a USB as will Mini Tool or AOMEI.

Thanks for following up with me. I have bought a couple of usb drives. But have not started yet to venture into the experiment. Because I had to go help my sister, moving to Missouri. And helped her with some fixing up of her place.

I plan on, after tax day, to work on them. So, I most likely will be bugging you, latter part of the month.

I appreciate your checking on me.