Certain IPTV Channels Not Working

I have been using IPTV since I purchased my Fire Stick 4 years ago. Up until recently ALL channels provided by (USTVGO) worked great, with no issues. Over the past 3-6 months I have experienced an issue of clicking on 3-4 channels that will no longer load to watch. I sure would like some advice on what I can do to get these channels to load and watch them.

2 Likes

Hey @GaDawg1 I have USTVGO on a Chrome browser & I cast it to my tv if I want to watch anything there…if you tell me the channels, I’ll test them out for ya. :cowboy_hat_face:

It’s the same for me, and I suspect, everyone else as well. They all worked about 2 months ago and are slowly disappearing one by one. Even changing server locations doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Well there ya go…I don’t watch it enough to know, but that would make sense. :+1:

2 Likes

CBS ,NBC, Showtime, and HBO. These are the main ones. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. I had a feeling this was happening to other people and not just Me

1 Like

OK…they all want me to use their VPN to get the channels…whether my VPN is on or off. I assume that’s what happens when you say you can’t get the channel? I’ve also never been able to get the Golf Channel…how about either of y’all?

1 Like

It could be that these channels are being blocked, maybe? Don’t know for sure, just a guess. Thanks for your input

6 Likes

BTW…like Miki said…I’ve tried servers in several hemispheres & still can’t get the Golf Channel…so…?

4 Likes

Yes, I just watched the master’s on it. Only time I’ve watched that channel. Since I live in Augusta, I just go to the tournament and watch it live. This year I didn’t go. Let a friend use my passes.

1 Like

I can get the golf channel in mad titan sports or in my silk browser in stream2watch.com, as well as from a dozen or so servers in OlaTV.

FYI I have ustv in 3 seperate apps and the same channels fail to play in all 3 apps, A&E no longer works for me either. I load all of these in my Favourites in Kshaw and load them from servers in OlaTV. I love golf and have 12 different sources from Golf channel to supersports to Sky sports.

3 Likes

I envy you…all I’ve ever done is drive by it once…decades ago when I visited my brother @ Ft Gordon.
:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

OOPS…misread that…you CAN get the channel at other places…I’ll have to check some of those out. I have 2 channels on my IPTV service, but if they go down I always want another source or two.

2 Likes

USTVGO is constantly moving servers and other data around. Many of the usual m3u chasers have given up trying to follow them around. Here one day gone the next.

2 Likes

Select the game, always click deny on any redirects, and click block for notices and click the x in the timer and then click the arrow. Forget the 1080 streams as they want you to sign up.

I get it in my Silk browser from one of the 15 free sports sites Troy posted like stream2watch.com

2 Likes

EXCELLENT! That one just went to the front of my casting list…thnx :+1: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@GaDawg1

Ustvgo is free and is randomly maintained, it comes and goes often, id go to the troys main website for a iptv provider.

2 Likes

Have you tried searching IPTV Cat for choice channels in browser and coping URL into VLC to watch?

Works for me for various channels.

1 Like

My quick list came out as an m3u8 link I can enter in TiViMate. I’ll give it a try when I have time. Tx for this.

1 Like

Looking for some advice on whats best for scotish football (soccer)? Ways to watch it? Apps, add ons, websites etc, thank you :grinning:

1 Like