Can't Install Kodi Builds

I have a new firestick. I can install kodi thru Downloader no issues. I assume that means in hooked up to the internet. I can’t get any builds (tried 3 different ones checked spelling on each) to load. I get the couldn’t retrieve directory information. I have nord VPN. Tried loading with nord on and off. System info- network shows internet connected. My tv is a fire tv but using a firestick if that makes any difference. I have the other sources turned on the tv, kodi and the firestick. I Have two other older firesticks in the house all working with no issues.
Any thoughts on what I’m doing wrong?

have you enabled unknown sources on stick maybe reinstall kodi i use 20.2 with no problems

I have enabled it on the TV the firestick and in kodi

I just downloaded kodi 20

I also tried kodi 19 just because that’s what my other sticks are using with the same result

what apps are you after

Anything lol I tried superman atomic matrix (kodi 19) misfits nothing loads

ok can you send the urls you are using for them i presume these are builds for kodi i will check them

I have checked them in my phone Brower and I get the files showing up there

ok ile have a look but i never use builds on stick all my apps are stand alone

That’s all I’ve ever done
Link is
Http://cmanbuilds.com/repo

ok ile check it for you be about ten mins

Thanks for your help
Greatly appreciated

If you have an address you know works I can try that

hi just checked you are putting in wrong url try this type exactly your using a capital h its all lower case

dont use capital h thats why. the url is correct but all lower case

1 Like

Don’t think it’s in caps in the kodi add source. I think my phone puts caps on the 1st letter of the 1st word but will check it
Thanks

i just loaded it all lower case all works

My file source does not have any caps. I loaded this on my older firestick n it works on that one. It’s gotta be dome setting on the newer firestick

so when you type in file it says cannot retrieve directory do you want to keep it

1 Like