Can't Fast Forward TiviMate Recording

Peeps, sounds like something perverted.

Hey now…it’s also a very popular Easter treat :hatched_chick:

Ya ur right, had to look it up because it still sounded sideways, but ur right!
Now back on topic. I get about 80 to 90 percent success rate and sometime 100, I record news from different countries and fast forward to see anything important. I also record Auto sports because u cant get it VOD and I hate commercials!!! I changed from ipvanish to ss so its been better :grinning: :grinning:

I tried the external player option after only 1 of my 4 recordings completed yesterday on the x5 box using TiviMate.
The only thing it did was to show me exactly how much i had recorded of each program that was corrupted. One was 15+ minutes (out of 90-120) & 23+ minutes.
So, for me, a corrupt recording will not play the whole way through using native TiviMate player or say VLC.

Git yer mind outta the gutter matey! :rofl:

“websurferdude” I had, sort of, the same experience.
I had recorded a snooker match from the UK and the TVM showed
85 min. of recording time. Then I went to play it back it only played for 1.35 min.
I tried it using my MX player, same thing.
The “short” recording DID have FF, RW and pause!

1 Like

I have issues with recording anything from the U.K. most of the time. Seems the channels are more susceptible to the occasional glitches that corrupt recordings. And yes, the listing will show the length of what’s being recorded. But when you open it, you will see 00:00:00 recorded. When i see that, i automatically delete it - it might play for a period of time then crap out - at the most inopportune time, such as at the most important part of a movie!!!
Then you kick yourself because you’ve wasted however amount of time on a corrupt recording & missed the best part!
I’ve recorded so many movies, i better start watching them & give the recording a break for now - enough of the hassle!

Could by the USB limit on TS file size. What is your USB formated as? Fat32 has a 4gb limit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Open MX Player apk

Look for your Tivimate Recording folder. Open and play your desired Recording

It’s that simple AND if file doesn’t play properly with MX Player, then it’s corrupt. Delete the file and try again

1 Like

If you record something live, how do you just “delete and try again”?

Should just be able to open the folder you recorded to, long press on the recording and options should open, one being delete.

Thanks, I know how to delete a recording. My point was if you delete a live recording there’s no chance to try again, it’s gone.

Sorry this is very confusing to me. Of course deleting a live recording means you can’t record it again as it’s no longer “Live”. However if you missed recording a live event or have accidentally deleted it then some IPTV services have catchup that gives you an opportunity to go back and record it again if you so choose.

1 Like