Cannot download teatv or beetv

Reboot your stick & see if it shows up in your apps…

Rebooted Firestick. Turned on VPN. Still cannot find icon. I am going t give this a rest for today, I am going out for dinner but will still be taking suggestions. Thanks to all of you for all for your help. I am sure we will get this fixed.

1 Like

Try using Apktime App. You can get Apktime with unlinked, with stores others have listed.

Sadly unlinked is no longer working :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

How we doin’ @Piggybanke You throw in the towel or still swingin’? Personally, I’d rather talk you into getting Stremio for your main movie/series app instead of Tea or Bee TV. Let me know if you’re interested & I’ll get our resident Stremio guru Miki to give you the 50 cent tour on it. Cool thing is you can set it up on your puter & all your favorites are on the cloud, so once you’re set up it’s a piece of cake to put it on multiple streaming devices. Excellent app… :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Does this mean you’re off the clock? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If he responds, I’ll direct him to it…ha ha…thnx

1 Like

Off the clock? lol. No clock when you’re retired. I just thought I’d drop a link to get the ball rolling.

4 Likes

On top of that so many guides, conversations and topics with stremio so im sure it will be easy to get going.

Thanks for reaching out Panga. I work Sat-Tue and don’t access my email or computer much. I really don’t care what service I have. Stremio sounds just as good as any other. I will contact you tomorrow.

Piggy

About a month ago I downloaded Cinema from their website and it works great I think it is version 2.4 it has great links no problems at all I keep hearing about Cinema no longer available but that hasn’t been the case for me.

Just wanted to let you know Cinema is working,I watched it today(8-31-22.) Have a blessed day.

Hello Panga. I’ve read several responses. Should I just try to reload Cinema or go for Stremio?

1 Like

Hey @Piggybanke If you can download Cinema & get it working properly…go for it. If it gets wonky on ya then jump into Stremio & give it a try. From what I’ve read about Cinema here, it still works fine for some but not so well for others…sounds like a 50-50 shot.

2 Likes

Will give it a shot. Had trouble downloading Stremio.

You can download & totally set up Stremio on your computer…then when you have all the add ons & your watchlist/library populated…all you have to do is download it to your device…everything is on the cloud so it shows up everywhere you download it. But if you can’t even download the apk…then ??? Hope it works for Cinema :crossed_fingers:

Thank you but I need to download on my Smart TV and not my computer. I tried downloading it my TV but it just won’t accept either of my two passwords. I will try it again after the Mets beat the Dodgers tonight.

1 Like

If you download Stremio on your computer first…you can easily set it up with your password…add ons & favorites/library…then when you download the apk on your streaming device/s it’s totally ready to go. Are you trying to download all of these movie apps directly to your smart tv, or do you also have a firestick or android boxes?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.