Cannot download teatv or beetv

Try using Apktime App. You can get Apktime with unlinked, with stores others have listed.

Sadly unlinked is no longer working :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

How we doinā€™ @Piggybanke You throw in the towel or still swinginā€™? Personally, Iā€™d rather talk you into getting Stremio for your main movie/series app instead of Tea or Bee TV. Let me know if youā€™re interested & Iā€™ll get our resident Stremio guru Miki to give you the 50 cent tour on it. Cool thing is you can set it up on your puter & all your favorites are on the cloud, so once youā€™re set up itā€™s a piece of cake to put it on multiple streaming devices. Excellent appā€¦ :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Does this mean youā€™re off the clock? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If he responds, Iā€™ll direct him to itā€¦ha haā€¦thnx

1 Like

Off the clock? lol. No clock when youā€™re retired. I just thought Iā€™d drop a link to get the ball rolling.

4 Likes

On top of that so many guides, conversations and topics with stremio so im sure it will be easy to get going.

Thanks for reaching out Panga. I work Sat-Tue and donā€™t access my email or computer much. I really donā€™t care what service I have. Stremio sounds just as good as any other. I will contact you tomorrow.

Piggy

About a month ago I downloaded Cinema from their website and it works great I think it is version 2.4 it has great links no problems at all I keep hearing about Cinema no longer available but that hasnā€™t been the case for me.

Just wanted to let you know Cinema is working,I watched it today(8-31-22.) Have a blessed day.

Hello Panga. Iā€™ve read several responses. Should I just try to reload Cinema or go for Stremio?

1 Like

Hey @Piggybanke If you can download Cinema & get it working properlyā€¦go for it. If it gets wonky on ya then jump into Stremio & give it a try. From what Iā€™ve read about Cinema here, it still works fine for some but not so well for othersā€¦sounds like a 50-50 shot.

2 Likes

Will give it a shot. Had trouble downloading Stremio.

You can download & totally set up Stremio on your computerā€¦then when you have all the add ons & your watchlist/library populatedā€¦all you have to do is download it to your deviceā€¦everything is on the cloud so it shows up everywhere you download it. But if you canā€™t even download the apkā€¦then ??? Hope it works for Cinema :crossed_fingers:

Thank you but I need to download on my Smart TV and not my computer. I tried downloading it my TV but it just wonā€™t accept either of my two passwords. I will try it again after the Mets beat the Dodgers tonight.

1 Like

If you download Stremio on your computer firstā€¦you can easily set it up with your passwordā€¦add ons & favorites/libraryā€¦then when you download the apk on your streaming device/s itā€™s totally ready to go. Are you trying to download all of these movie apps directly to your smart tv, or do you also have a firestick or android boxes?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.