Cannot download teatv or beetv

Now that Cinema no longer works, I tried to download either teatv of beetv. Neither will download. If I uninstall and reinstall Troypoint or Downloader will that help? I have been trouble-free for over two years and now this. Thank you.

Hey @Piggybanke Where are you trying to download those apps? Unlinked 67664537 or 96960000 are good stores…APKPure thru Downloader is a good source…or directly thru each of their sites. Let me know what you’ve tried & I’ll give them a try myself. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hello Panga, Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Using the RapidApp installer from Troypoint I downloaded Unlinked to my main screen. When I click the screen icon, nothing happens. When I tried to download teatv yesterday, the screen showed it was downloading but it would not do anything after that. I am going to restart my Firestick to see if that might help.

I just updated my TeaTV from Unlinked…

So…when you click on the store code icon & go to movie apps…then to TeaTV & click on whichever one you want (I get Ad free) you don’t get a screen that says: Download? Are you sure you’re still set up for 3rd party downloading on your firestick…& you have enough storage space for downloads?

2 Likes

When I try to download TeaTV through Unlinked, I click download and receive a message that says “Chain Validation Failed”. When I try to download via Rapid app I also receive a similar message but not the same. And here we are.

1 Like

Copy that…I believe it’s a communication problem between your firestick & the site…maybe not doing the handshake thing. This is a bit above my pay grade but @TXRon or @TP-Dracoo might be able to chime in. In the meantime…did you give TeaTV APKPure a try via Downloader yet?

1 Like

I’m not too much on firesticks, but check unknown sources and whatever amazon has for play protect…call in @Miki :rofl:

3 Likes

You are using a unlinked library that’s down, look for a new unlinked code.

2 Likes

It has been “downloading” for the past 15 minutes with no download so I canceled the download. Were you asking me to contact those two or did your post contact them for me?

1 Like

Thank you so much. How do I change the code I put in. Should I delete and reinstall?

1 Like

Both of the ones I gave him are working…I just downloaded from them…

@Piggybanke

2 Likes

I had already downloaded 55555555 which was the code used on Troypoint’s video that I saw. I did not use your code. When I tried to add (or change to your code) I cannot figure out how to do it as that code screen no longer comes up. My fault. Sorry! I should have told you. I am not really good at this.

1 Like

That chain fail msg is a sign of a down library 12341234 for example. And if its working for you and others it should for in general. im not sure. Which code did you give him? Nevermind i scrolled up LOL. Those do work.

3 Likes

Scroll down to the bottom & click on add a new library…put in either or both of the codes I posted.

67664537 or 96960000

@TP-Dracoo

2 Likes

I am going to try it. Thank you for your help. So sorry to have bothered you.

1 Like

You are not bugging us, just make sure you try and test everything. Alot of codes do work and some don’t. That chainlink error is a down library. Links are down.

Also try to use the search to.

1 Like

Not a problem…just give us a head’s up if it works for ya’ :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It thought it worked. I downloaded it but there is no icon for TeaTV on my main screen. "Cannot launch the following directory in file manager. Must install File manager (such as ES Explorer). /storage/emulated/0/android/data/link.unlinked/cache/v1/downloads

1 Like

Reboot your stick & see if it shows up in your apps…

Rebooted Firestick. Turned on VPN. Still cannot find icon. I am going t give this a rest for today, I am going out for dinner but will still be taking suggestions. Thanks to all of you for all for your help. I am sure we will get this fixed.

1 Like