Can this question be posted here without a lynching?

Being new here I don’t want to get into trouble but I am wondering if it’s allowed to post a question asking if anyone knows if there is a issue with a specific iptv provider? My paid provider seems to have disappeared and I have no idea what’s up. Wondering if they’re gone for good due to the new court ruling on ip blockers having to block them now.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

We don’t discuss IPTV services here for a myriad of reasons. However you can go to troypoint.com and discuss issues there. Btw, thanks for asking that was smart. One small suggestion is to read the rules as there is a section talking about IPTV.

Thanks.

Where on Troypoint can I ask?

Is there a specific link?

Really appreciate the help!

Ask our ever working mod @TP-Dracoo.

1 Like

Yes he is a top notch helper guy :face_with_monocle: :grimacing:

@DACH

Hello!

As we cant discuss them here, you can however personal msg people on here about providers.

Feel free to send me a pm i will see if i know.

2 Likes

Been using the same service for almost a year now and like what I get.

1 Like

I created a telegram were we can talk about stuff like this. Telegram: Join Group Chat

2 Likes

wassup Dach…

Who were u using?, maybe i kno sumthin…

Ive tried probly 50 or so in last cpl yrs

(its ok to name names in pmssg)

1 Like

Sketch addict here too. I try all I can get my hands no. I only have 7 service right now. lol

2 Likes

Woke up this morning and our service seems to be up and working. The EPG is still down but I’m sure it will also come back online.

My provider said they were moving the server.

Thanks for all the info !

2 Likes

@DACH

Lots of people willing to help, click name and send msg. Glad things are working sir.

1 Like

Can you help with locating a Playlist for Chicago local channels? I am a Newbee.
THANKS!!