BuzzTV X5 appears to be "quitting apps"?

I install it on my Max. No idea why you would need to log into Google, as that’s not a firestick, Amazon is. I use a mini keyboard. The Dongle is plugged into my OTG Powered hub, for the keyboard.

I put the link in Downloader Browser and it took me to the app. I clicked download and it wanted my Google playstore password. Not sure why that was the only option given to me.

Here’s one to try. Downloader browser. Good luck @denadavidson99

That is really odd. No idea. it should go to apkpure.com
thst was a direct link yo the download apk.

1 Like

Interesting website. Came up, and was loaded with goodies. Clicked on the Malware and the message was:

Status Error:No connection.

The universe hates me.

Hold the phone. I had SS on. Took it off and tried again. downloading as we speak. Hope this works!

So weird. I downloaded it. It opened and then snapped back to the app on the home page. Tried to launch it from the firestick and it opens the snaps back to the firestick? All this happening with SS off. Although, that is a great link @PapaS. Also, there is room on the Fire TV so it isn’t because my stick is out of space. Maybe I will try and get Virus Total.

1 Like

That link went were it was supposed to for me?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.