BuzzTV Classic 64GB Launch Edition

oh I agree, its just where are their prorities? They have the tech and 3gs of ram on a cadilac, come on beef it up, we shall see

1 Like

One of the BuzzTV guys in this vid says the new box may start being available as early as April - June 2023.

16 Ram and 128 storage!

The Perfect Streaming Box 128GB x 16GB #ces BuzzTv 2023 Lineup 2023 - YouTube

4 Likes

I have the XRS4500. As much as I like the BuzzTV homescreen interface with their IPTV server, Ugoos makes a better quality box.

1 Like

Agree and disagree. I like both and can see where each one would find a home but also if you look at each box with identical launchers then not a lot of difference. Ugoos boxes I really like( I have 6 of 'em :joy:) And believe it or not I’ve put my shield up against my ugoos ut-8 and for gaming the ugoos blows the shield out of the water, Streming video shield beats all boxes hands down. The buzz x5 is one fine box I must say and if you are in to looks…its killer :joy: The buzz better suits those wanting an all inclusive box…one stop shop so to speak. And Sim_bill I know you like launcher 3 and so do I on the ugoos but not on other boxes. I guess its just how you like to use it and most people will either go for stock launchers or wolf. 2 cents :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nvidia is making huge investments in the automobile industry, some say even a car to compete against Tesla. Either way, Nvidia is determined to continue making inroads into the global auto industry. The average auto today has over 30,000 chips and electric components are just growing. Do a search for “Nvidia cars”

1 Like

Nvidia has been in the car researching phase for over 10 years.

6 Ugoos boxes? I have 2. Boy, you must REALLY like them. :confetti_ball::heart_eyes::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Try to get an extended warranty on computer system of any vehicle it doesn’t exist. LOL I worked at General Motors for 14 years. Computers in cars good and bad. I stopped working on them once carburetor’s were gone. LOL

2 Likes

I never used a Ugoos box. The UT-8 pro looks like a really sweet box. Shame it doesn’t support AV1.

The ut-8 pro is a Rockchip with 8gb ram and is by far my most powewrful box and very well made, all aluminum case and 4 usb connectins. I use it for playing online golf on a 30 inch screen and it does it well without a stutter. I have sdmaid clean it up nightly to keep it game ready. Av1 is nice and the next big thing but not really noticable except with data usage.

1 Like

Google has stated that all Android TV-based devices — which includes Google TV — must support the AV1 codec starting on March 31, 2021

1 Like

ugoos is stock android and stock tells google to pound sand :rofl:

3 Likes

@TXRon …i thought all android was owned by google…am i wrong on that? :thinking: if stock is independent of google, do you need google anything so set up a stock android box? if thatz the case, then i gotta get me a ugoos box!!

1 Like

" Stock Android, also known by some as vanilla or pure Android, is the most basic version of the OS designed and developed by Google. It’s an unmodified version of Android, meaning device manufacturers have installed it as is. Related: what is Android Go? Android is an open-source operating system, which means companies can modify it to their liking."

2 Likes

Android is a google project in the same way Chrome browser is to Chromium. Android Tv is a google product with the google stamp of approval and stock android lacks googles approval and lacks any certs. Doesnt mean its bad just not google certified. Most all phone are stock android with their own branding such as samsung. Stock means its free game to do as you please. Check out XDA forums, its what they do big time.

My friend has this:

https://www.fullswinggolf.com/golf-simulator/sport-series-simulator/

5 Likes

Online golf? When I first read that, my irrational reaction was, “really?” “someone actually developed an app for a swing simulator”? (you know, using your own clubs and hitting a real ball into the screen and watching it realistically sail down a fake fairway). But alas, you would need lasers to measure ball speed, direction, and spin. And probably licensing to play the genuine courses. If I ever won the lottery, a golf simulator room would definitely be going into the new house lol.

3 Likes

Can you convert it to screen movie’s that would be great thanks for sharing :v::sunglasses::astonished:

actually their are some that play with a simulator similar to that where I play…I prefer my mouse, much less work :rofl:

1 Like

Is Buzz TV the only Android box that is also a player for IPTV services. I was very surprised to see it having a player PVR included in this box.

1 Like