Buffering on Cinema HD

I have upgraded my internet service, and my speed test with iPVanish running is 64 mbps download and 22 upload. While there is very little buffering now, I am still experiencing buffering on certain tv shows on Cinema HD. What can help with that buffering problem?

Buffering is a never ending problem for everyone. If you have a VPN then you could try changing locations from one side of your country to the other, kinda like fishing for that good Pickerel hole. I would also recommend a RealDebrid account. Very inexpensive and worth every penny, I get 6 months at a time. Also, servers will get overloaded at peak times.

2 Likes

I have tried to get RD, but for some reason, I can never get it to download because I cannot download the Rapid Installer.

Hi @Finewine033
RD and Troypoint Rapid App Installer are not mutually exclusive; you don’t need one to get the other.
As far as buffering goes though, @Miki Is absolutely correct, the issues are varied and wide. At the risk of sounding disrespectful, for which I’m sorry if it comes across that way, not my intention, here is a tutorial on real debrid:

Give it a go, follow each step carefully and let us know how it worked out.

1 Like

You don’t need Troypoint to get Real Debrid. Follow the tutorial and you’ll be up and running in no time. btw Real Debrid is not free so have a payment method ready. I use my credit card.

I tried watching a show, there were only 4 available streams, all showing the “global” label, none of which was fit to watch. The other episodes of the show were all fine.
It’s not necessarily anything you can change to overcome.

Thanks. I installed it to use with Cinema HD. It is working well, except I have to sift through the streams to find one with sound.

@Finewine033
So the sound issue, maybe a simple click of the icon in the upper right screen, and/or settings and changing to hw+, try mx player or vlc app too.

2 Likes

@Finewine033

Along with that @Sbrowne126 mentioned the next thing to do is make sure you have the right codec installed if your using mx.

Or switch to vlc. Everything will play with sound.

Link covers no sound.

1 Like

Thanks. I have been switching from HW to HW+ on MX. How do I know the correct codec on MX?
Also, which player is better, MX or VLC?

@Finewine033

I love vlc. It has all codecs installed. I just like using mx for these players.

The link tells you which codec you need for mx. Tells you and shows how to get it and install.

It’s just one for mx, and you won’t have errors with sound.

1 Like

Hello @Finewine033 why can’t you install Rapid App Installer?

I’ve never received the link to install it.

@Finewine033

Here you go.

Downloader installed then this url

1 Like

Here is tutorial - TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer (SUBSCRIBERS ONLY) - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Kodi, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More Please note that all of these subscriber-only links are located in every weekly Advisor at the bottom.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will look at it when I get a chance.

1 Like

When I type 44444444 in Unlinked, it asks me for a PIN.

Hi @Finewine033
Try 12341234 or 55555555

Then it asks for a password

@Finewine033

Unlinked password is 12341234 or 55555555.

Put it in wait a bit then you will see a bunch if stuff.

1 Like