Buffering on Cinema HD

I found streams were not as good with Cinema HD of late, even with Real Debrid it would scape up a lot of crap to sift through. I’ve since moved to Syncler and it’s awesome. It costs a little for Syncler + version that I now use which gives the best streams amongst other extras but doesn’t break the bank plus setting it up on a device can be a wee bit tricky but worth it in the end. I use on 2 x Firestick 4K’s, one in my living room and one in my bedroom and the Syncler + minimum package ($15 approx per year) allows for 5 devices.

Best move I ever made to be honest :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

As for IPVanish, make sure Scramble is unticked in the settings menu and select the closet server with the fastest ping.

1 Like

Thanks. I will check it out. But, since I changed my internet service and installed Real Debrid, Cinema has been working great, along with my IPTV app for live TV.

When I click to add a library, in enter 44444444, then it asks for a PIN. I enter 12341234 and it then says "This library is password protected. Please enter your password. I click “Next” and it comes right back to the same screen. It does the same thing if I enter 55555555 as the PIN.

44444444 has been dead and gone for weeks. Just enter 12341234 btw that isn’t a pin/password that’s the number code for the library.

1 Like

44444444 was what was in the link I was sent. I got in the library now. thanks.

Which library did you use?

The one that came up when I entered 12341234.

Ahhh perfect. It’s really big. Lots of good stuff in there. Have a great day

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.