Better streaming devices

I have been trying to stream on a 4K firestick for a long time now. Again with my VPN on my download is as of this morning 118 mbps. Is there a better way to stream? I don’t care if I have to purchase better equipment or different brand or whatever. I just need something that doesn’t buffer every 10 seconds. I have tried a few different IPTV providers free trails with the same outcome. It’s probably not anything wrong with them since they all do the same thing. Any and all help is great fully appreciated . Thanks again.

4 Likes

Something to try.
https://www.websafetytips(.)com/how-to-use-this-free-fire-tv-stick-hack-for-faster-streaming/

1 Like

The fire stick shouldn’t be the problem. There are a lot of factors to consider. Is it just IPTV that is buffering, or have you tried to stream other things and they all buffer? Have you unplugged your modem/router for a good 10 minutes and plugged it back in? What app are you using for IPTV?

Does buffer a lot on IPTV. It will also buffer on Amazon Silk. The providers I have tried are Apollo, Net3Net,Six Star, and Sterling. Apollo has a sports VOD and even that would buffer. I have tried unplugging my router several times but that doesn’t work either. I can watch movies and VOD on Cinema with Real Debrid with no buffering. I been just trying to find something so I could watch live sports. Use to watch Sports Bay which worked good but that is shut down now. Thank you for your help and any suggestions you may have.

Are you using Tivimate?

1 Like

Try allaccesstv.biz pretty good service

2 Likes

No. In order to use Tvi mate I have to install Tivi mate companion which you can only get through the Google Play Store. Since this is Amazon I don’t have have Google.

@Barz1
viprow(.)me
And that’s just one you can use in Silk.

1 Like

Hey Barz…

The Tivmate companion goes on your phone… if you have iphone then you have to find an andriod device (companion doesn’t go on same device, only in some cases)

& maybe try a trial of Tenetstreams

2 Likes

Get a nividia shield

3 Likes

So if I put TiVi Mate on my firestick and then use my daughter’s phone for my TIVI MATE Companion as hers is not an iphone It should work? I just have to use her phone once? She is coming to visit me next week but is 2000 miles away the rest of the time. Do you purchase TiVi mate first or TiVi mate companion? I have never used it so I really don’t know what I am doing. Thank you for your help and patients

1 Like

i upgraded my router from 2.4g to a 5g capable one,i have 3 x96max boxes,used to get buffering all the time,really to annoying but since i bought a 5g router and switched to 5g on my boxes? no more buffering and my download speeds increased immensly,using ipvanish and tivimate,recordings work great now

3 Likes

The Tivimate companion app you don’t have to pay for. Just download it on her phone. You’ll use that app to setup your account and pay for the premium version.

The actual Tivimate app you can download on your streaming device at any time. You just won’t be able to login with your premium account until you create it.

Hey Barz…

Yes, have her go to google play…

Agree on an password you both will remember…
If they let you use your email, do that… but it may have to be hers

Pay for companion (either yrly or lifetime)

Then you both can use up to 5 devices on that account by using that username & pssword

ps… you don’t have to wait til she visits (she sets up the account, you use the user & pssword on your stick/device)

2 Likes

@Jayhawks659 I don’t use Android or Win CPU’s and signed up for premium right through the Tivimate app. Was pretty simple

1 Like

If you sign-up for the Lifetime sub. Then I don’t even see a need to have the companion. It’s more or less just a monitor of what devices you have activated, but the actual activation of your app happens within the app itself when you first boot it up. I got the companion on my phone after I had already had Tivimate downloaded and running. To be honest it really isn’t all that important. I guess it just makes it a little easier to keep track of what device you have activated. You can deactivate devices from that app, but so what? Also, you can cancel your sub, but then what point is there in doing so?

Btw, if you use an iPhone or Apple product you can download Bluestacks and then download the companion app to Bluestacks. Same way if you want Tivimate on an Apple product.

2 Likes

I had the same thing …so I got rid of the crappy firestick and got a nvidia game system and got alldebrid account …now I can stream 4k without having any problems what so ever …to me it was well worth the investment with the nvidia ( it you can afford it buy it …tou won’t be dissappointed .

3 Likes

Try to buy a Nvidia Shield pro 2019.
Use it whith Lan.
Your device now is also oké.
The most free streaming service have buffers.
My Vpn provider now is WeVPN and Ipvanish.
Yes i have two, Sometimes one dont work and thats why i have two Vpn providers.
I have whith 600mb in, 200 back whith WeVpn and 120 by Ipvanish.
60 is enough for 8k.

4 Likes

I have the same system, and finally got great results with little to no buffering by getting a strong gaming router and ditching my Verizon router.

Ever think your internet provider could be throttling. Frontier here in Florida doing some with their 500 fiber optics. Getting buffering on all live NBC via IPTV SERVICE on 40+ channels on Sunday night NFL game. Tested modem. Router. Etc. finally in desperation used cell HOTSPOT and buffer free. Might test before spending lots of cash. By the 35 mbps on cell.

1 Like