Best media streaming apk?

@Miki

It might be me not actually configuring it properly.

So if my statement was wrong I apologize. I’m going to go through it more when I have time.

Stremio with real debrid is way above cinema hd to be honest.

My top

Syncler plus with rd
Streamio with rd
Kodi with rd

Well if you can’t do or find something please ask. Fyi.
https://torrentio.strem(.)fun/configure

1 Like

Tried to go to the site https://torrentio.strem/it but telling me can’t be reached thanks for the help

That’s not the link.
https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure

1 Like

Ok I am getting very frustrated by now and I don’t like to give up on anything but starting to t Wonder if it’s worth it but I am willing to try one more time. I followed the instructions in the Troy point set up guide I get to the point of entering the api code and my browser will not let me scroll down enough to enter the code tried all different browsers and same on all . Did it on my phone and it lets me do it but I have to be on my Nvidia shield to do this . Any idea what to do . I understand how to get the code and where to put it but can’t get to the bottom of the screen to do it. Sorry this is so long but want everyone to know I understand what to do but it won’t let me do it???

@Bigrich

Just to clarify, We talking about streamio or syncler?

If syncler are you having issues with RD in syncler or the packages?

Or RD in the configurations of torrainto?

Stremio is what I am having problems with I got it to load on syncler

Okay, it is easy once you know how to do it.

I will help you out. Go to streamo, go down to add ons and install torrento, once installed there should be a cog wheel to the left right beside uninstall. When you click that it will open a browser tab. (make sure it open and you have a browser plugin installed.) You will be brought to a screen, Scroll down to Real debrid api search, click that and it will open up another browser to you account (if signed in) to a token api key, copy and paste that back into torrento and click install. DONE real debrid added

I tried that got to that point I have the api try to enter it but can’t get to the box to click on it to enter it . I did all that many times and the same results can’t get to the place to enter it. Like I said I did all that you said on my phone and it works but have to be in my sheild I feel like a idiot. It’s right there I can see it but need it to scroll down a fraction more to let me access it but it won’t move

@Bigrich

The website when you go back to it does some funky stuff, it shrinks for me when i do it, but on your remote see if you have that api box highlighted and you will be able to copy paste it or type it in.

I know what you are saying to do but it just will not let me do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Bigrich

I dont see why it wouldn’t, hard to tell when your not in front of it. In that case install the following addons

Piratebay
torrento
123 movies
kickass

That should cover all your links if you cant link RD. to be fair when i use streamio all other links show up before RD aha. Im not sure why its not letting you. i didnt have a issue. I really wish i could help you more.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help and patience with me. Yes I have those add-ons installed already thanks. I am going to give it a break for a while. I have Sinclair and ocean strems and a few other. Just don’t like giving up thanks again for your help

1 Like

You way you can do it on your phone. If so, can you transfer that completed file/app to your device via a usb connect? mini to reg? Idk, just brainstorming this. I have sent apps from my phone and laptop to my device via the “Send Anywhere” app.

Btw, I know exactly what you are saying, because I have run into the exact same thing before on another app.

@Sbrowne. Hi there. I just read your post and sounds to me that you are doing everything right as far as maintenance goes. . The only thing I do not see mentioned in your post is use of Real-Debrid and also unplugging your router from the wall for a good 10+secs. I do that once a week. I don’t think I have ever had buffering while using real-debrid. The cost of Real Debrid is minimal.

1 Like

Hi @westy686
Yes, you are correct, I did fail to mention it. I unplug my router and unplug my device from my TV, twice a month for approximately 10-15 minutes. I do this early in the morning before anybody in my house jumps online, (also the only time I have quiet time to myself). I do use real-debrid when streaming movies and TV shows. I will say, that I haven’t completely eliminate buffering (it only happens very rarely when watching live TV, and never when streaming a movie or tv show), and that is most likely due to the server being overloaded.
Happy Streaming to you.

3 Likes

Some people recommend unplugging everything (modem/router/device) for at least 10+ minutes to clear everything totally and reset your DNS. I set up an easy method to accomplish it all with an app. On my main set up I have everything plugged into a “smart” plug strip. I can use the app on my phone to control the on/off feature. So with one click all power is disconnected to all those devices at the same time. Then with one click all are turned back on.

Idk, if this method is issue free. I have asked other if doing the power down, and power on all at the same time is, 1. effective, and 2 could it cause any harm. So far I have experienced no negative issues doing so.

2 Likes

Thanks I tried that will give it a rest for a while and try again when I am not so frustrated :joy: thanks for the suggestion

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.