Best media streaming apk?

@Miki
Beautiful.
Thanks I’ll give it a go.

@Sbrowne126
Once you do have it all installed PM me and I’ll speed up your learning curve. Are you in the U.S.?

1 Like

@Miki
Perfect, I’ll shout you a message in a bit. I appreciate your availability and, yes I’m US based.

{:~)} I look forward to helping. Have a great day.b

1 Like

On buffering: I’ve found that using “fast task killer” and closing all background apps w/ background apps and processes app, before streaming a show or movie or watching live TV., helps reduce buffering greatly.

1 Like

Those certainly are two parts of the buffering puzzle that help a lot. Way to go. Now enjoy your streaming and welcome to our little streaming heaven.

I downloaded stremio and started to set it up and it want email and pass word is there any reason why they would need email never had to do that for any other apk don’t think I want to continue I will use other APK that you don’t have to give email to just my opinion. I like to remain incognito. Any idea on this from anyone using stremio would like to hear from you

@Bigrich

Make a fake spam email sign up.

Won’t matter if you use a VPN anyway. I’m using stremo with real debrid and it’s pretty dam good.

1 Like

Stremio asks for an email just to sign up. You can use an anonymous email generator if you want. With Stremio you can go to a friends house and if they have Stremio on their firestick they can log out of their account and you can log into yours and your stuff will be displayed like your Movie and Series library. Much the same as say your VPN where you need an email and password to log in. Even Real Debrid needs an email, it’s pretty standard. I’ve had Stremio for a couple of years now and like all my stick stuff I always have my VPN on 24/7 when using it. Not once has Stremio ever sent me any email.

1 Like

Trying to set up stremio can realdebrid be added don’t see where looking in settings and don’t see . What add-ons do you add to get streams any help appreciated

@Bigrich

Got to go into addons torrenito settings the cog wheel.

It will open up a link and you click on the api link to get a real debrid token linked to your account copy past hit install done

Also add the pirate Bay addon

1 Like

Syncler+ or Weyd paired with RD. Requires a bit of setup and learning curve but once it’s configured properly and with your preferred settings it’s the most reliable setup with tons of links found. Also, worth noting you will need to invest in both the yearly cost of Syncler or Weyd which is around $15 per year and also RD, but still beats paying for multiple streaming platforms to access a variety of content.

Here is Troy’s guide for Syncler setup:

Here is Troy’s guide for Weyd setup:

1 Like

Thanks for all your help I will add it on as soon as I get time thanks again

I don’t know what I am doing wrong but I still can’t find out how to enter realdebrid in stremio did what you said went to the cog wheel and got redirected to Firefox and some other site I got pirate and the other installed but can’t find the realdebrid any instructal video out there on how to use it usually I am pretty good at this stuff but this has me scratching my head

@Bigrich

Go to addons in the main menu.

Hit install on the ones you want.

Go to the cog wheel of torrenito it will open up in Firefox or which ever your browser is.

Real debrid there will be a option to find my api. When you click that it will bring you to your real debrid account login you will see a long code under tokens. Copy that to the Firefox page to the real debrid part.

Hit install on the bottom and it’s done. Real debird is setup.

I like Syncler, Cinema HD, Cyberflix and Tubi. Or, are you talking IPTV

Stremio is a VOD app for movies and series. It is far superior to Cinema HD imho there are Addons, similiar to kodi. Yes torentio can be a bit difficult but doable.

https://torrentio.strem(.)fun/configure

Have a look.

The only downside to streamio is its not really organized. In a sense.

Top.movies and shows are there but you have to search alot of stuff and add it to your library.

Other than that everything plays and shows. You can find anything. It’s a great vod app.

1 Like

Hey D. I’m not sure what you mean. There are genres that you can select and every possible configuration you need is in there, including addons being “community” or otherwise. I don’t think you could have explored the app completely by clicking every possible combination. I find it simple, straight forward and easy to use, especially considering none of your info is kept on the stick. What is it that you can’t find or do? Perhaps I can help.