Best iptv player

Perfect Player has worked well for me in the past!

2 Likes

Of the three that I have tried, Smarters, XCIPTV &Tivimate, I think that Tivimate suits our needs the best.
Miki turned me on to it and helped me through the learning curve.

Two features that I really like:
Tivimate has a ‘favorites’ section that combines the favorites from different play lists, which is extremely useful for us.
Recording ball games is a snap with tivimate.

Also rearranging the channels is very easy also.

2 Likes

Hey el…

You kno another way to combine them is by creating groups inside the ‘All Playlists’ section, so u can eithr make a playlist for each person (by making copies of chnnls), or you can seperate them into genre’s so yor list isnt that long
(all of this while mixing yor playlsts together)
lotsa options

hth…

I did know that and have experimented creating groups, but my wife and I have very similar preferences so we really only need one collection of favorites.

We only have 24-25 favorites spread across 3 playlists and, usually, those cover anything we feel like boob-tubing.

4 Likes

Under favourites I’ve created 3 groups
Entertainment
News
Sports.
Those and being devastatingly handsome are all I need.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!

3 Likes

I created a few groups while at the local bar.

Draft
Bottle
Can

And after I have sampled all 3 groups. Everyone thinks I am “devastatingly handsome”! That’s my story and I’m stickin to it! lol

1 Like

The blue oyster doesn’t count

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Can you break down (decipher) your post, without causing forum issues, for us?

Us newbies need a little help. Thanks !

whisky is better, goggles are better too.

CosmiTV
SparkleTV
NextPVR - web app

TiViMate. Love the diversity, although it’s been quite some time since I’ve seen an update.

1 Like

Could you please tell me if CosmiTV and SparkleTV are very similar? I have never used CosmiTV but I looked at some screenshots and it seemed to closely resemble SparkleTV as I recall it. What are the differences if any?

Cut through the chase and get Tivimate. It is far better than any other out there now.

4 Likes

I’m with Power and Miki,
Tivimate Premium is the best that I’ve tried. The free version, no.

If you’re looking for completely free, IPTVSmarters is better.

1 Like

I already have Tivimate. I also have several other players, but I had never tried or even heard of CosmiTV and wondered what it was like.

CosmiTV & SparkleTV ARE very similar - almost makes you believe whichever one came after the other copied some of the features.

Both do a great job of timeshifting - you can pause/ff/rew Live TV. CosmiTV has a larger buffer to allow for a longer time to pause. It seems the developer of CosmiTV isn’t as active in producing updates whereas the developer of SparkleTV is very active on Reddit & via e-mail (i have been back & forth with him for almost a month now)

The major issue i see with SparkleTV is not being able to see the full description of a program except the one you are watching. I pointed this out to the developer & he is releasing a beta to correct this somewhat. CosmiTV does not have this issue - you can see a full description of any program on any channel at any time in the EPG.

That said, TiviMate is king of IPTV players (A), but in order for it to be A+, the developer needs to incorporate timeshifting then there would be no need for CosmiTV or SparkleTV!

4 Likes

Thank you for the detailed explanation and comparison. Much appreciated!

1 Like

NexTv IPTV player (similar to Netflix ) if you want a custom one for yourself contact @AndyHax via Telegram