Best iptv player

Hello,

After tivimate, what is the best iptv player with a nice user friendly interface like as Netflix?
Thanks

2 Likes

OTT I’ve read is very similar to TiViMate and also user friendly.

3 Likes

The Televizo player is a pretty good one for tablets and phones. It is better optimized for those devices.

Btw, I just now installed some of my new xtreme codes on my tablet in Televizo and I forgot how easy it was to hide groups and channels.

Fyi, I also have Tivimate installed on my tablet and pretty much have always used that. It’s more of a pia to set up, but once you do it is still the best one out there. I downloaded an app on my phone called Bluetooth Keyboard & mouse to aid me in maneuvering around on the Tivimate app. But once you are all set up, I rarely have used that app.

I got the Televizo app back when I first got this tablet, but tbh, I rarely ever use it. Tivimate is still my go-to on all my devices,

8 Likes

Nothing out their like netflix persay. Tivimate and mytvonline3 are the best ones. If you are getting into this world be aware nothing really will act like netflix so dont have high hopes. Learn as much as you can.

2 Likes

OTT is for tv channels only

2 Likes

Thank you all for your replies, i appreciate it

3 Likes

Sorry I assumed you wanted IPTV. I never use an iptv player for movies, to awkward when apps like Stremio do that better. Same for VOD and 24/7. So for a full package TiViMate is the best imho once you learn how to use it.

3 Likes

There’s a player called iMPlayer (implayer), which has all kinds of bells and whistles, but it’s not exactly a nice user friendly interface. It takes some getting used to. And maybe a map in case you get lost, lol

3 Likes

Isn’t that the one that just got popped by the IPTV Police?

1 Like

Not that I know of. I was thinking it was IPTV Smarters, no?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think you’re right.

1 Like

For tivimate, do i have to install the companion as well?

3 Likes

You have to get the companion app to buy the premium and keep track of your 5 devices that are allowed.

2 Likes

The only thing better than Tivimate is Direct tv.

1 Like

I would and I would download it to your phone or tablet. It’s a free app and will help you keep track of your 5 connections you are allowed.

You will activate your Premium Subscription in the Tivimate player App in the settings.

Fyi, Make sure you give each of your connections a unique name for easy I.D.

4 Likes

Please let me know if you have a recommendation of any IPTV provider compatible with Tivimate or IPTV Smater. Thanks

1 Like

Before the trafffic cops issue you a ticket,
open discussion about paid iptv services is forbidden for good reason.

Just about all of the services are compatible with Tivimate, Smarters, XCIPTV or any other player.

1 Like

It looks like the OTT player is Russian.

Ya it does. I stopped recommending it naturally.

3 Likes

NexTV iptv Player ( by samy ben)

For android box Android tv on play store

Search on Multi provider ( channel tv, vod)

Search vod by actor

Player with afr