Best Firestick Alternatives

What is the best firestick replacement which can load Kodi and movie apps? I’m not very technical so i want a device that’s relatively easy to use like the firestick.

Are there multiple Onn’s with different specs? How does the Onn stack up vs. the T95Z regarding memory etc.? Also, does Troy have his usual outstanding videos on how to setup, and sideload apps?

1 Like

Walmart ONN Gen 2 box

5 Likes

Do like everybody else and move onn. Pun intended :joy:

5 Likes

Onn for the win! It’s not just a replacement , it’s better for most of us by a landslide in performance.

5 Likes

ONN Box or T95Z Plus from Temu or Amazon. Make sure you Spec the Box out if going the T95Z route. Several different options

1 Like

ONN Box or T95Z Plus from Temu or Amazon. Make sure you Spec the Box out if going the T95Z route. Several different options

Meaning?

he means how much storage you want to get as there are various storage sizes available

RAM, ROM, Storage, Chip…A search of T95Z Plus in Amazon brings this back. See all the different options?

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=t95z+plus&crid=1XIBDZ3DVGY6W&sprefix=T95Z+Plus%2Caps%2C116&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_9

I don’t see one with 128GB of storage. Highest I could locate was 64GB. Troy has recommended the one with 128GB.

THIS box is the best bang for your bucks I can find on Amazon.

Android 11.0 TV Box Netflix/Google Certified - G1 TV Box 4G LPDDR4 RAM 32G eMMC ROM,Streaming Devices for TV Support Google Assistant,Chromecast,4K HDR10+,Dolby Vision,AV1,Dolby Digital & DD+,WI-FI 6

Looks to be loaded and certified, seen rarely at this price.

2 Likes

Thx all, was not sure. I did order the 128GB.

I just saw one on there. Yesterday was out of stock and 2 hours later they were there again and i grabbed one.

@t33bone , On Amazon?

Can you add a usb flash to expand storage?

EST 2:30 and just looked. 3 left

Isn’t the nVidia device the best alternative if price is not a concern?

1 Like

The Shield Pro is getting long in the tooth and there are now other equally as good, if not better, devices out there now.

Can you elaborate on that please? Maybe some examples?

1 Like

Search Is Your Friend...!
For example>

1 Like

I was able to find a T95Z Plus 4GB 128GB for $59 on Amazon. Couldn’t find one on Temu. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.