BeeTV, how to stop ads

I am using BeeTV, and Hotels.com ad comes up and I can’t get out of it unless I go out of BeeTV and restart again. I know there’s a way avoid these ads, but don’t know how to do it. Please help

You want to download the Add Free version…if you go to Unlinked store #67664537 it’ll be the very first option of BeeTV…it’s Lite AF…scroll down a bit & you’ll see it under Top Movie & TV Show Apps. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

What is unlinked store #67664537? Please be specific as to what to do…I’m Firestick illiterate. Thank you

When you get it downloaded & installed…add the code in the Add a new Library box…then download FilmPlus AF per my previous instructions…

1 Like

Thank you for your help

3 Likes

You can use original versions of any movie APK’s with AdGuard and there will be no ads.

2 Likes

What player do you use to watch Beetv, because it won’t activate movie when i click link?

I have the same problem …

Great choice and the safest way around ads is a blocker, Its best not to use mods. imho

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Use one of them for no adds.

1 Like

I use MX Player Pro…but there are a number of other players out there…Unlinked has them all. I only use BeeTV as a backup…Stremio is my cinema/series app of choice. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I use Amazon Firestick

The Hotels.com ad, which you can’t get out of is back after using your suggestions. Is there anything else I can do?

1 Like

Try a different apk…like TeaTV or FlimPlus…if the add still comes up, then you know its not BeeTV but probably some kind of malware you caught. Also…download VirusTotal & run it…maybe even Malwarebytes…VT can be found on Unlinked or Troy’s tool box.

Stop using a apk riddled with ads. I posted something you could use works way better.

I’ve tried this with all three - they all come up with the same obnoxious Hotels.com ad! It’s not coming from the app, it’s coming from the player. Unfortunately, they all force you to install their proprietary players when you first set up the app. To get around this, install their player and select “play with external player”, where possible. Then install MX player or VLC player, delete their proprietary player, and when you then use the app, it will ask you to choose a player (as their external player is no longer installed). Select > MX Player > Always, and you should be good to go.

1 Like

I don’t remember ever being forced to install their native players when I downloaded those 3 apps…I always get the AF (ad free) versions & always click on external player & have never seen that hotels.com ad…ever. Now, if their player was already embedded into the app, then I guess I have their players…its just never been an issue for me as I always get the option to choose an external player when I stream content from them. I just opened all 3 & started a stream on each one…smooth as silk :cowboy_hat_face:

Then again…its been a while since I downloaded these apps…maybe the scenario you mentioned is also what I did but I just forgot…that would make sense too :roll_eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

That’s because they are modified versions. We’re talking official versions here.

1 Like

I started (if I remember correctly) with the modded Film+ but did an upgrade to get more links. It did ask me to install it’s native player (Bplayer I think), which I did. And it works well with that player even without RD. Get some small non-intrusive ads across the bottom of the screen when I’m searching/looking at movie options, but they don’t bother me and I figure I’m supporting the developer. But never got those obnoxious Hotels dot com ads that apparently cover the screen and you can’t get out of – that sounds like a different problem such as malware.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.