Bally Sports Issue

I use two different IPTV services which of course will remain nameless here. In particular, Bally Sports Wisconsin seems to be dropping the ***** games just before opening pitch and switches to some other program. I end up having to watch the game on the opponent’s Bally station. Anyone else experiencing this problem? This issue occurs on both services. Could this be some sort of home team blackout issue?

1 Like

are you on a vpn?

Right now yes. Same problem with or without a VPN. MLB working fine. Appears to be a Bally issue.

and you have tried different locations? I know last night my rsn claimed to have my baseball game but it was basketball but I found the baseball on some other mlb channel with my local broadcasters.

Happening for me also. Go ***** !! (Apparantly, we cant root for our favorite teams here but suffice it to say even that will not stop me from Tomahawk Chopping as hard as I want, when I want and wherever I want. AMEN!

Same here. Found them on MLB with our home broadcast.

1 Like

I miss my *********. Moved to Atlanta when I was in high school.

1 Like

game is on sportsfire

3 Likes

Now watching Bally Wisconsin on Sport fire and working perfectly. Wonder what’s going on here.

Gremlins. @pirate77 chased them outta the brig.

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

It is my understanding that the owners of the Bally Sports stations around the country have fallen behind paying MLB their share of advertisements and a lot of the Bally Sports stations are not able to carry MLB any longer. I think I read that only 11 of them nationwide carry MLB this year. I think that by next year, the rest of them will not be carrying MLB. I have read that Amazon Prime is trying to get the contracts to carry MLB. I watch the ******** on the Oklahoma Bally Sports because I no longer get them on Bally Sports Southwest. I could be wrong, but that is what I read.

1 Like

You’re correct but ******* is supposed to be one of the four or five teams that don’t have any financial issues yet with Bally. That being said, the problem a lot of us are having is Bally dropping the games when trying to watch over an IPTV service. But it works just fine on Sportsfire TV.
Go figure.

2 Likes

Yes Bally’s was supposed to be no longer but worked out some arrangement

1 Like

Happy anniversary @Throttlejockey

2 Likes

Thank you, didn’t even realize it!

3 Likes

I have one service that shows the games on Ballys ********** and one that doesn’t. Normally able to find the *********** feed in MLB category of iptv service

I have one service that shows the games on Ballys ************ and one that doesn’t. Normally able to find the *********** feed in MLB category of iptv service
[/quote]

They’re showing the PLUS version of that particular Bally. Has happened to me on the Midwest one. I emailed my iptv provider and they fixed. I saw that problem yesterday too but have backups that were fine.

My team, the ******, is also one that doesn’t have financial issues with Bally. I haven’t been able to get the preseason games on BSN, but thought that might change for regular season. Nope, it usually goes straight to poker or beach volleyball when my games are scheduled. I emailed my iptv provider a couple of days ago hoping they can get a better feed or something. Nope, same problem, even though the problem is usually on their end.

As a matter of fact, the ******** opener was supposed to be on BSN right now…nope, poker. I went to the ******* area Bally (the Twins opponent) and it was showing the ******. So went to MLB and both the ****** and ******* channels had Parser Errors. WTH. Finally, checked the main MLB channel and they were there. PHEW. But no audio…I can live with that. So wondering if there is some sort of black-out issue, even though my VPN is set to Chicago, since No BSN and nothing on the team-specific MLB channels.

I still think it’s the feed from my/our iptv providers, since someone mentioned they got the proper Bally feed from SportsFire. So I’ll wait one more game before pestering them again.