Bally Sports Issue

Sportsfire has 3 channels covering the ******. Just checked. All 3 working great.

I guess I should have clarified. Since the BSN feed, or other Bally regional feeds, is working on Sportfire, that means that itā€™s possible to get a good feed through our iptv providers. And thus not a black-out or other issue.

Ya Sportsfire has 2 Bally feeds and one MLB feed for the game mentioned, all running perfectly, but of course an IPTV feed is better quality.

Time to email my iptv provider again. Kind of amazing that suddenly things start working better when you askā€¦nicely of course. :innocent:

1 Like

With Bally sports on Sportsfire, if you go directly to the ā€œchannelā€, for me, its better. For example, instead of the 3 common feeds when you click on the game, i go directly to Bally Sports ****** City (for the ******* game of course), found in the channel category and get a better feed. The only problem with the feeds on sportsfire (and kodi) is that they are about a batter behind the live game. The best Kodi addon I have found for my MLB game watching is Crew>sports>MLB>MLB Live (NB).

I too have a problem with Bally sports. My problem is with Bally Sports Great Lakes Ohio. Sometimes I get ****** games, sometimes something else. Also ****** are on or supposed to be on bally Sports Ohio and they rarely are. I always get some other Bally Sports show on there. When I do have ******* on bally Sports great lakes, it buffers a lot. My download speed is around 260 mbps. And yes,I use a vpn,and sometimes I donā€™t.

I am having the same issues with *******. Works good for about 10 minutes. Then it buffers. I tried IPV and SS. I might try express.
I have been able to find all games however.
Just working on the buffering

I always kind of felt that it was some type of an alignment issue with the Bally Sports channels. Now I brought this to the attention of my IPTV provider and they told me they were having issues with their server, that they would be replacing it so please be patient. Iā€™ll see what happens this weekend.

I think ā€œissues with the serverā€ is the rote answer given by providers. The email I got yesterday said, ā€œthe games are coming in perfectly on the MLB channelsā€. ā€œAlignment issueā€ seems logical. BSN for example is getting BSS feed etc. Maybe if enough of us complain to our suppliers they will have to get their providers to fix it.

Even Sportsfire failed me last night. Instead of the ball game, it was showing womenā€™s basketball. Only the MLB feeds seem to be working.

if you go down to schedule on sports fire you will find the correct stream

Unless you live in the local area, you are unable to watch it on bally sports.
I have been watching all of the games on MLB on my IPTV service.
There is no server in Wisconsin that Iā€™m aware of for a VPN to pick up.
Last year I could watch the ***** on bally sports but not this year it has to be MLB

I am having the same issue with one of my IPTV services too.

Iā€™m having the same issue with Bally sports Wisconsin with the ****** games, as soon as the game starts it switches to different programming, having to watch the games on the opposing teamā€™s channel
???

I found Bally Sports South on Bally Southwest Alt channel. Bally Southeast is ok but I believe my IPTV service has the the two switched. Now that I know the problem I simply go there to watch the Braves

Post removed due to being edited for arcane rules I will comply with, but do not agree with.

I donā€™t even bother with Bally Sports anymore. I just watch the ******** on the MLB feed from my IPTV service.

try this new app from the sportsfire people found by BigMigo88 its called streamfire all bally sports on there use downloader code 197959

A good backup I suppose, but I donā€™t think the resolution is very good.

free app cant complain

1 Like