APKs that do not need real debrid

I like everyone else that uses CinemaHD am having issues. I continue to use it due to the fact that all the other choices seem to need real debrid. Are there any APKs that do not need it? Simplicity is best for me.

6 Likes

@JessiJ826

Welcome to the community.

Real debrid will always be recommended. Lots of stuff can be used without it but it’s not the same.

You can try stremio. Probably your best free option without rd.

5 Likes

Hey ALL, speaking of apps w/o rd… Could someone guide me to how to obtain “ThunderTVX.apk” and, any updates if possible! TIA Hope everyone gets their wish during this Super Bowl :football:!!!

4 Likes

The Google playstore has what you want Larry

3 Likes

Thx, I’ll be sure and give it a look probably after the game. I’m looking for a firestick w/thunder tv & rock solid. I’m to believe, they are both iptv services? Can’t wait! I’ll keep you updated… Thx again!

1 Like

It’s against the insider rules to discuss paid IPTV services.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. I won’t ask again on here. Maybe, I can find a compatible friend through email? Just when I thought, “life is good”!

2 Likes

@LarryD113

It’s okay, we just can’t discuss it here, troypoint.com has a list on the main site.

Have a wonderful night.

3 Likes

Bee tv is a great working apk for movies and tv shows

1 Like

David007
Bee tv is a great working apk for movies and tv shows

Yes, but lots of long ads and you must use their proprietary player!

3 Likes

You can use an external player in BeeTV.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re correct. Still just one more app clogging up the Firestick’s measly memory! And those ads…

1 Like

I agree. I don’t have it on my stick anymore. Stremio, TiViMate, Kodi, Silk browser, and Ola TV are all I use anymore for streaming. This keeps me at around 2.36GB of free space on the 4K Max. Tons of memory and all I need for streaming anything.

1 Like

A little off topic, perhaps, but I have Cinema, Flixoid, LivenetTV, TVMOB, Kodi (with Crew and Seren) and Stremio on my Firestick 4k . Same 8GB memory as the Max, but after a few weeks of use, my storage gets down below 1 Gb (despite regularly clearing out caches and unnecessary data). How do you maintain your memory above 2Gb?

1 Like

@sktn77a

To much stuff on a firestick. If you plan on using a lot of sideloaded apps get something with more internal storage.

Also lets try to stay on topic. I donno why you pinged me on beetv, it works fine with just player. Stremio is probably the better option for free stuff without rd use.

4 Likes

What size is your Data in Kodi? I use Open Wizard maintenance app configured to automatic so it cleans kodi every time I start it. I only have Mad Titan, Seren and VideoDevil add-ons. This keeps it around 145 for data. I also only have Stremio for movies and series as it’s all I need for those and does not install any add-ons directly onto the Firestick but keeps all your setup on their servers and so is small compared to say Kodi, and safer. I use the Silk browser that comes already installed on the Firestick for live sports as it isn’t an additional app and doesn’t add to the storage issue, not to mention it’s cloud based and optimized for the stick. Then my last sizable app is TiViMate. Analiti for network testing. Defsquid for cleanup/optimizing/AV/malware/adware.
VPN Safety dot. ExpressVPN. OlaTV. Ludio Player. KShaw. Downloader. Wolf Launcher. Launcher Manager. That’s all folks. Storage now at 2.38 GB of 5.34 GB available.

2 Likes

The Oath on Kodi.One of the best for TV and Movies.

When I do a factory reset and clean install of Kodi (Seren and Crew), Stremio, cinema, Flixoid, LivenetTV and TVMOB, I have over 3Gb storage free. Over time, that goes down and down. I clean all the caches regularly and use DefSquid on occasion (doesn’t seem to do much of anything to clean the stick). I also wipe the data from junk apps (FireTV player and screensaver) that Amazon insist I have!

So, something is junking up the stick that doesn’t show up under the “Manage Applications” and doesn’t appear to be cleaned up with Defsquid. I have resigned myself to factory resetting all my sticks every 6 months or so and re-installing everything.

1 Like

Did you look at the Data in Kodi. That’s where I found I was losing space. I installed a cleanup/maintenance wizard that I set to autorun on every Kodi start-up. My data now remains at 133 MB.

1 Like

Yes. The problem with deleting the Data in Kodi is that deletes the addons and settings (eg real debrid). How do you delete that and still have it working?