APKs that do not need real debrid

I set-up the Open Wizard add on>Maintenance>cleaning tools and go through the list. My Kodi is set up with just Mad Titan, Seren, VideoDevil, JetProxy, Micro jen, and InputStream Helper. After that I have removed unused repos,and done a good cleanup, that left me with 133 MB of data. I’m sure there’s more I can remove but I’m still learning what needs what to run. So as I don’t add anything more, the Open Wizard keeps it at 133 without any more garbage being added. Data does increase when I add any more add-ons, but is kept to a minimum by using Open Wizard. I noticed that even cache is added in data and when removed also removed from data total. So no I don’t focus on clearing data, I just use the wiz to clean the garbage to keep the data total down.

2 Likes

Ah, OK. I’ll have to check out Open Wizard.

1 Like

I trust it’s vastly improved over the last 3 months. It was a pretty horrible app then. I’ll have to reinstall it and see what’s changed. Thanks.

2 Likes

This is great to see everyone problem .
I learn so much from everyone.
Thanks to you. Adrian

3 Likes

I installed the debloat tool from ukteckdoctor (maybe spelt differently) about 6mths ago, and havent had any trouble since. Recommend it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.