Amazon Fall Prime Big Deal Days - Best Deals for Cord Cutters

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/amazon-fall-prime-big-deal-days/

Amazon’s new Prime Big Deal Days Event is upon us with tons of fabulous discounts for cord-cutters and more. This event is for all Amazon Prime members and features exclusive deals on streaming devices, televisions, and other great gadgets. Prime Big Deal Days runs October 10 & 11, 2023 with savings on numerous Amazon products…

6 Likes

Gentlemen,

Is the NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pro Streaming Media Player for $170 plus shipping for Amazon Prime Days the way to go or is there something better out there? I thank you all in advance for your sage advice.

1 Like

I haven’t tried em all,but of the ones I have tried,I love,and prefer the Nvidia Shield Pro to any amazon,google,or wal-mart device.And $30 off is a pretty good deal.

1 Like

Thanks for your response, teehar.

There are too many opinions on this subject in this forum to share on one post, but I would say the general consensus is that their favorite high end streamer is the Shield Pro. Some will argue for Formuler or Buzz…some love the highest end Ugoos or Mecool, etc…but for $170, in my opinion that is the best deal out there for a super streaming rig.

3 Likes

I agree 170 on Amazon is a deal for the pro and you won’t be sorry. In my opinion it’s the Cadillac so to quote a old expression you’ll love it. Ease of setup and sideloading Quality of picture and on board storage space . :+1::+1: two thumbs up

2 Likes

Thanks, AMD237 I appreciate your input.

Thanks, Bigrich. Does anyone know if it works with YouTube? Some where saying the the sound was messed up.

1 Like

I use Youtube everyday on my Shield Pro with no issues.

1 Like

Yes like powerfader said I also use you tube on mine you won’t be sorry believe me :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, Powerfader. I think I will jump on this I’m fed up with the games Amazon is playing with their Gen 3 cube.

Very rarely do you see the Shield Pro go on sale. Jump on it if that’s what you’re looking for. We have one in our bedroom. Fantastic device and I think the remote is hands down the best I’ve used. Nice having the “Find My Remote” option. It’s come in handy. Trust me. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks, Streaming429. I will jump on it.

That ‘Find Remote’ feature works well for folks who can hear. I’ve trained the cat using treats to find the beep! lol

1 Like

Might I recommend this to go along with it… Amazon.com: Remote Case Compatible for NVIDIA Shield Android TV Pro/4K HDR Remote Controller,Protective Case Covers for NVIDIA Shield Remote Control,Anti Slip Shockproof Silicone Cover Sleeve Skin -Black : Electronics

2 Likes

I got one of those and makes a nice addition to a great remote great suggestion AMD :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, AMD237. I took your recommendation and ordered that also. Which launcher do you use? Is it basically they same set up as the 3rd Gen Fire TV Cube? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I will be using Nord VPN. Thank You.

1 Like

Yeah my shield pro is right next to the TV holding down my power cord for my 4K Maxx. LOL.

1 Like

Wolf is still a great launcher, but I really enjoy ProjectIvy launcher as well.

1 Like

I jumped on the shield pro myself, Getting it today, it feels like xmas morning…

2 Likes