Addons not installing

I loaded a new stick with kodi 19.3 and installed crew, seren, venom and the oath. Now it will not allow me to load any other addons like Fen, Numbers etc… Says that I may not be connected to internet or something similar.

1 Like

Hello @Joseph1942 first off, thanks for being a Patron!! Much appreciated. This is usually because of 3 reasons. 1. You made a mistake typing in the URL of the repository when setting up the addon. 2. The repo address has changed and that’s the reason is isn’t connecting. 3. The addon isn’t compatible yet with Kodi 19. I’m not near my streaming device so not sure if those that you mentioned are compatible or not.

4 Likes

I used the url from 3 web sites and they are the same. I have tried for 3 days. I’ll just wait and try again in a few days. Thanks

1 Like

@Joseph1942

Well thhe instal url would be the same, I’m not getting this issue currently but I will do a fresh install to check. When I’m home.

Nothing wrong with the urls. You might should check your internet on the device, could say connected but no inet.

1 Like

i am watching a movie, so the internet must be on.

1 Like

@Joseph1942

Then that leads me to believe a spelling error in your url.

Connect to a vpn and retry.

1 Like

Unless this is wrong for FEN https://tikipeter.github.io I am typing it in correctly. The test for wifi shows connected to wi-fi, signal strength is very good, and I am connected to the internet. Sorry to be a bother to you.

1 Like

Sorry but my browser says there isn’t a github page at that url.

There isn’t a GitHub Pages site here.

If you’re trying to publish one, read the full documentation to learn how to set up GitHub Pages for your repository, organization, or user account.

GitHub Status@githubstatus

2 Likes

@Joseph1942

From what I remember Fen has issues, I thought you where referring to the crew and seren which all work and have better scrappers then Fen.

Use the crew with seren. I’m positive that that url isn’t active.

It should be in your kodi repository.

1 Like

If you are going to use multiple addon’s why not just install one of the many builds that already have the addon’s included.

1 Like

Builds can contain many add-ons and extras you don’t want. Thay are large and resource intense.

2 Likes

True depending which flavor you choose.

1 Like

Thanks for all your input. I only wanted Fen and Revolution because they work good on the 50’s and 60’s TV programs. I do have an older stick with a build, and I can use it for what I need. Thanks to all of you that have given me some valuable input.

1 Like

Try stremio for those older shows.

2 Likes

Are you using a VPN. Your internet provider may be blocking you. I had that issue with Century Link on a fiber optic network. I turned on my IPVanish. Problem solved.
Just a suggestion.

1 Like

This happened to me and i installed Troy’s 18.9 fork so i can keep using the addons i had, “The Oath” etc.

1 Like

I run ipv on everything. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks. This is a new install on a MAX.

2 Likes

Same here, I still like using that version, a lot of the apps on the 19 version are somewhat rd links

2 Likes