About the Streaming Devices / Hardware category

Hi All
Dunno if I am in the right place…
Looking to replace my Mecool box, and saw this while searching for candidates.
What do you guys think? Spec seems good. The IPTV facility seems interesting also.
Nvidia Sheild alternative?
Is it worth the money?
Regards

Hangdog

1 Like

I recently deleted Hulu from both my Nvidia Shield and my Nvidia Lite because I kept getting an error message. I called Hulu support and after an hour of life wasted, I talked to a tech. He did not know what a Nvidia shield was and asked for my box serial. Mine do not have anything on them, no sticker, nada. He concluded that there must be a conflict. The conflict must have come from one of their updates because it worked fine. I see no previous posts about so here I am. I also did ask on Reddiot(not a typo just a description) and a couple of old posts mentioned this issue. Yes, I updated my box, and unplugged the modem, and box to power cycle.
Has anyone heard of the Hulu Schiel conflict issue? One other point of information. Hulu works on both my Onn and my Firestick.

Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen. Have been using this device and it has served me well… until recently. I have been getting more and more lagging to point - I would be pulling my hair out if I had much left! Anyway, all apps are updated, plenty of free space, cache cleaned down manually, and i have fast internet on wifi often get 350+. So just to check, i put in my FS 4K max, works a charm. I was wondering if to recover the cube, would it worthwhile reset to factory settings? I know its a nuclear option but not sure what else to try. Advice welcome. Thanks

A reset is always an option and should make it like new again. But yes do you want to start over?