50 best TV Series of all time

Whats your Favorite? Here an IMDB list…
So many I forgot about. I still watch Cheers most nights at bedtime and Love me some MAS*H :sunglasses:

50 best TV Series of all time

2 Likes

You know how people have comfort food,my wife and I have comfort shows.For me it’s Sanford and Son,Andy Griffith,Star Trek,and Star Trek TNG.For her it’s Frasier the original All in the Family and King of the Hill.

You know that list is disappointing lol.Sure I loved Breaking Bad,GOT,and The Sopranos,but the fact that Andy Griffith,Sanford and Son,or All in the Family isn’t in the top 50 makes me question it’s authenticity lol

2 Likes

Hawaii Five-O. The 2010 series.

1 Like

I’m in the medical field so one of my favorites is Scrubs. Mostly funny but some serious stuff

1 Like

No way ! Not without The Andy Griffith show .

1 Like

only fools an horses or ted lasso

Many here might be too young, but my all time favorite is “I Love Lucy.” Still believe there are still re-runs. Next is “Seinfeld.”

1 Like

I :heart: Lucy
Andy Griffith
Maverick
Gunsmoke
Bonanza
Bewitched

Leave It to Beaver
Beverly Hillbillies
Gilligan’s Island
Twighlight Zone (the original)
The Flinstones

Think about it. All the above mentioned TV shows also were made into movies. Ya don’t get to the big screen if the little screen did not make an impression first.

Leave it to Beaver and Gilligan’s Island were in the theater? I missed them…thankfully lol.

Based on your criteria you forgot to add…

South Park (should top 50 anyway)
Car 54 where are you? Classic!
Dragnet

True, there are many more. But the above mentioned one’s cultivated American minds for generations.

Like Star Trek

2 Likes

All of the above. I’ll add X Files, Fringe, Person of Interest and Orphan Black.

1 Like

Married… with children
Breaking bad
SVU and NCIS should always be on a list and my go to.

I’ve yet to watch the wire but it sounds interesting

Catch Gilligan’s Island Marathon on The Catchy Binge This Weekend | Cord Cutters News

I believe I have seen every episode ever made. lol

I had a crush on Mary Ann!

1 Like

I lost hope for them early on…hopeless :rofl:

Sanford and Son
All in the family
Twilight Zone (old one)
Gunsmoke
Andy Griffith
The Honeymooners
The Rockford files
Beverly Hillbillies

giphy

1 Like

Interesting Trivia
Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) couldn’t get the same big money contracts as the other actors, so she negotiated a deal to be paid on future “repeat” broadcasts. Those residuals made Dawn Wells the highest paid actor over time of any Gilligan’s cast members. Dawn Wells changed Hollywood.

1 Like

The answer is MASH! The question should be what is #2.

1 Like