3 Popular Kodi Addons Appear to No Longer Be Working

@Dak7385 Hi

I don’t use trukt. I using Real Debrid instead
Almost all Kodi add-ons I’m using are mentioned in TP manual. Patriot, The Crew, Asgard, No One and much more. If you select one from the manual in settings you will find Trakt authorize.

The Oath and Venom still working for now but future updates will not be available as @TP-Dracoo mentioned.

To try other ones from TP manual if you don’t have it. :+1:
Best Kodi add-ons

3 Likes

Many thanks. I use All Debrid and trakt. I will try and install the add ons you mentioned.

2 Likes

@Matrix

Just tried those add ons you mentioned. They belong to the narcasist repo, which will just not install for me. Double checked for typo’s…still will not install.

1 Like

@Dak7385

No I don’t think so. There is hundreds of Kodi add-ons, scroll down and check the content table.
But I think you should try this one from TP manual dabutcher repo, when you installed you will find it under programs with lots of repos

Add That Source

Make sure to authorize RD with the add-ons consider using ResolveURL dependencies

3 Likes

@Matrix A very big thank you for your patience and helpful guidance.

I apologise for the delay in replying.
But, i uninstalled kodi and started again with the links you gave me in your messages.

I now have a few more add ons, and the dabutcher link is a great tool to have.

So, once again, very many thanks.

Regards

2 Likes

@Dak7385

You are welcome glad to help. Happy Easter :rabbit2:

3 Likes

Likewise…Happy Easter.

3 Likes

Hi, i am not very techie. I use the Oath repo and love it, thoughbit seems it is going down. I do not have real-debrid, don’t want to pay as limited in funds. I am trying to use other repos that say you do not need real debrid to find links, like the crew. However it never finds any links without rd like the Oath did. Am i doing something wrong? On the repos you list some say they use both (non RD and RD) but i find they never find links that are not real debrid like the Oath or Exodus used too.

1 Like

@MaryWales

I would use stremio in your case. Kodi free stuff is going away. You ether have to get real debrid or use other sources.

My suggestion would be a vpn and stremio to get free content, plus its less resource heavy oppose to kodi.

4 Likes

Thank you. Will look into this. However i came across scrub2 which is very similar to the oath and design. Kodi 19.

2 Likes

@TP-Dracoo

I tried stremio, but it does not seem to have trakt library. Or, have i not looked properly. I prefer to have my trakt library favourites, particularly on tv shows.

Thanks

1 Like

@Dak7385

Dont need trakt with stremio, add to your favorites and it does it for you. Trakt only works on trakt clones like syncler and some kodi apps.

5 Likes

No trakt in Stremio. Really not needed as your library keeps track of every episode you watch in Stremio through every season.

2 Likes

@TP-Dracoo @Miki Many thanks. I will need to ponder on this. I have a library of unwatched movies and TV shows.

Would be great if i could find a way of exporting them to stremio.

But thank you both for you help.

2 Likes

Right them down and then search in Movies or Series and add them to your library. Takes a bit but you only need to do it once.

2 Likes

:grin::+1: I am considering that. But quite a lot to write down. But, no problem.

I will probably take a screen shot of each page and send to my phone. Then just sit there and do them one by one.

It will give me something to do​:rofl::rofl:

Thks

2 Likes

@MaryWales

Not a problem.

Just make sure your using a vpn on these free streams btw.

3 Likes

Just checked The Oath and it still working for me. Hope it continues

1 Like

The Oath, Fen, and Venom all continue to work and will continue to do so for an unknown period of time. Recommended to disable their respective repos and on the video add-ons turn off auto-update.

2 Likes

@MikeFL

Not when a new kodi update comes out or something that breaks the code… hell eventually small stuff will break the whole thing

But I’m glad its working for now.

1 Like