$19 Walmart onn. Google TV Android TV Box Now Available for Online Purchase

The new $19 Walmart onn. Google TV Android TV Box is now for sale on their website!

https://troypoint.com/onnbox

These will sell out so jump on it while you can!

5 Likes

We need something like this in the uk.

3 Likes

My favorite comedy Duck Soup (1933) with the Marx Brothers

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Just ordered!!

2 Likes

Did the same. Getting credit card stuff in order and was hoping I didn’t delay too long lol. Probably be sold out this week I bet.

3 Likes

It’s already sold out online. Just tried to get one. This sux!

2 Likes

I jumped and got mine ordered. Suppose to be here this Thursday. I watched the video and now can’t get it again … keeps returning me to the starting page.

2 Likes

I believe I mistakenly got access early by stumbling across Walmart’s page for this. Arrived today! For the ones that are getting a SOLD OUT, may I suggest searching ONN Google TV or some variation of that. For some reason, when I originally searched using “Android” in the search string it was showing nothing but the sold-out item (the older version). I guess they really have the search tweaked out between ONN Android TV vs. ONN Google TV. Good Luck to all.

1 Like

Thanks. No need to search. Can just click this link and this is also posted at the top of the under original post.

https://troypoint.com/onnbox

I watched your video on the new Walmart box. If purchased, will I have re-subscribe to the channels I have already subscribed to though Amazon (Prime video, Paramoun+, etc) and if so will that create a duplicate charge if on both the amazon fire cube and the Walmart box?

1 Like

Your paid accounts should follow you from device to device per your subscription. Some software has a device limit, that would be the only thing to watch for, but I don’t think Prime Video and Paramount+ has that.

2 Likes

these don’t appear to be listed under Walmart Canada unless they are using another name.

Managed to get an onn google TV box. I had to keep checking Walmart’s web page. I tried to order 2, but they only let me buy 1.

2 Likes

Couple days ago I went to the Walmart site and checked and it said all sold out at local stores (just like the link provided in this post) and I didn’t see an option to have it sent/shipped to me. I then checked a Troypoint email sent to me the day before with an article about the new ONN box. There was a link there to Walmart and ONN box. Opened that and presto, there was an option to have it shipped to me. Might be worth trying.

Edit: Alas, I just tried the email article (Firestick Killer) link and it was identical to this one. No joy in mudville.

I had to keep checking Walmart’s website about every 6 hrs. I finally got one. It took a couple days, but I got it. I’m now setting it up. Good luck!

2 Likes

Would that hold true even when I am charged through Amazon for these subscriptions? I’m sure Amazon doesn’t want to give these up for another android box.

You pay Amazon for the log in, but they don’t hold you to using it on Firesticks. I have Prime Video on Android boxes and it works well.

Thx for the reply.
So if I purchased an OON, what would be the process of getting my Paramount+ and Prime transferred. Would I just do a fresh install of the app and I would be given code to type in somewhere or would I have to give logon creds.

1 Like

Download the app and use your login credentials. Some things have the code, I’m not at a box to test it, but it would be one of the two.

1 Like

Thank you very much for all of your knowledge…Cheers

1 Like