$19 Walmart onn. Google TV Android TV Box Now Available for Online Purchase

Hi. Where could I purchase these that will ship to Aust? Thanks.

Went to a couple of Walmart stores in the Surprise, AZ area, and sold out. Checked out the Walmart website and all the stores in the Phoenix area were sold out. Also, no shipping, pickup, or delivery. All 3 had X’s. Amazon has them for around $38, and eBay has them for around $40. I’ll wait for the supply to catchup to the demand.

Its hit and miss at the stores. I know of 2 stores close by that have a dozen each here in the Puyallup, Washington area. Its where I bought mine. I don’t understand people talk about ordering it on line from Wally Word I have tried and I’m not allowed to.??

I ordered the new Walmart onn Google TV 4K Streaming Box May 10th. Received a reply that the shipment is set to arrive by then end of day May 10. Today there is an email saying “Delayed, check back for updates.” I checked and there are no updates. Just wondering with all the reports of this item not available at many or all stores, what is going on with Walmart saying the item will ship immediately?

New email says it is shipped. Arrival May 16th. Sent from:

AUBURN, AL US
Label Created
5/11/2023 11:17 AM
PACKAGE RECEIVED BY FEDEX
MIDLAND, GA
5/11/2023 5:02 PM

Delivered yesterday.

1 Like

I went directly to the Walmart site the day after Troy’s initial email article about ONN being available online. They were sold out at all stores around me and there was no option to have it shipped. I then went back to Troy’s ONN available online article, and then used the link he had there for Walmart. Shazam, it was available to be ordered online, so ordered one. Then out of curiosity, I used Troy’s link again that evening and there was no option to order online. So I think it’s kind of hit and miss. Keep trying a couple times a day, and it should show up eventually.

3 Likes

I looked for ONN Android box on Walmart Canadian site. Not available.

Hi,
Pretty sure I posted this before and hope I’m in the right section.

I have two of the Onn TV boxes. One of the older ones and one of the newer ones.

I don’t know how on Earth I can make the buffering stop because it gets really bad. And they freeze a lot too. Nothing is wrong with my Wi-Fi I’ve checked and it has a good speed. Casting is pretty bad as well. And sometimes when I’m able to watch something it will shut itself off. There’s just got to be something I can do that I haven’t thought of yet and hopefully it’s something simple.

I hate to have to buy another box of some sort. There must be a way to fix this?

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 Like

I’ve had the new ONN Box for about 5 months now working great. buffering is not related to your Box it is something in your network setup possibly VPN. I’m not an expert. Have you tried rebooting Modem/router, unplugging power source and all cords from the ONN and replugging? Just pointing out that buffering is not a device issue

2 Likes

I just ordered 1 fri. I have 3 of the older ones but wanted to try a new ver

I managed to get an ONN 2023 box. I gened it based on Troy’s doc. It has been working fine without applying the extended memory mod. The controller does not have a mouse option which would be nice. I could not get a mini keyboard to work using an OGG but the reaction time using the controller is pretty good. The only issue I have, and for me it is a big one, the box is running Android 12. Android 11+ locked out the "Android/Data folder so I can’t get to the Kodi Favorites file in org.xbmc.kodi/Files/.kodi/userdata to copy/paste from other devices or do manual updates. I have attempted to root it and use a variety of file managers as well as network and FTP tools with no luck. Supposedly Android 13 partly fixed this issue so you can access this folder from your computer. Unfortunately tthe ONN box I have is A12 and I saw no way to update to A13 without manually trying to flash it.

thanks for this info

What? You are trying to copy KODI favorites from one device to another? Stop wasting time on this and simply get a Trakt TV Account. It’s Free and cloud based so all your shows/movies will be on all your devices.

Having spent my whole life in the shadows why would I want my activity to be tracked and recorded by anyone. It kind of defeats the purpose of a VPN.

Wow another Nervous Nellie :rofl: You think the boogeyman is spying on you? I don’t get the amount of paranoia by most cord cutters

Hi is there any update on how we can get the google onn box in the uk?