ZOOGLE on Stremio

@Miki
I just tried to paste the link into Community/Search on my laptop…got errors also.

Dam. Ok Tx @pangaeatech appreciate you letting me know.

1 Like

Tried it again myself and got an error. Not sure at this point why. Might revisit PimpMyStremio and see how it goes. That is where I originally managed to load it.

2 Likes

Used PimpMyStremio and was able to add and install both without issues.

2 Likes

Are you seeing Zooqle and YTS in catalogs when in the discover tab? Although my addons are there, it now looks like they are not finding any content.
Anyone else experiencing this?

I see YTS on a couple of listings no Zoogle though. Majority of downloads are Torrentio w/RD. The movie I was looking at stated that Zoogle was still loading, but then nothing showed up.

Blew my spelling:  Zooqle

:joy::joy: it gets called Zoogle by plenty people.
I find that for me, I dont get any active links atm via Zooqle. YTS is returning an error when I try looking for anything :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Have you ever got a green screen stating that “Torrent is being downloading to debrid…” when downloading? I can’t figure out why it’s happening. It downloads for 30 seconds or so and then I don’t get anything. This maybe the wrong topic for this thread.

1 Like

I haven’t! I don’t see Zooqle return anything just now and YTS gives an error. Bizarre but I think Torrentio does contain links from Zooqle?? I’m getting plenty returns anyway, so not a problem. Just that if the addon is there, Id expect it to chip in with some links :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just one thing i wanted to touch on would be that most torrents sites links will be uploaded by the same users… So one user may have a bunch of accounts and uploads his file to many sites, so if a link comes from one site it will probably come in again from a different site. Just a fun fact.

You may not even need zooqle really. I only added it to mine because i w.as curious how many links i get with each addon. I’m not saying to not add it, by all means do just a helpful fact.

2 Likes

Fixed my issue. Deleted all of the old downloads on Real-debrid. Seems to be working.
Found the fix on an old Troypoint thread

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.