YouTube ordered to reveal the ID of certain video viewers

In an article on Malwarebytes Newsletter, Posted: March 26, 2024 by Pieter Arntz

Federal US authorities have asked Google for the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and user activity of accounts that watched certain YouTube videos, according to unsealed court documents Forbes has seen.

Link to article: YouTube ordered to reveal the identities of video viewers | Malwarebytes

2 Likes

Of course in the USA because this nonsense does not happen in Canada. The only people knocking at our doors are trying to sell weed service for the summer.

2 Likes

what kind of weed do they offer up there :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve just pm’d you the Ontario Store from the Government. It has pretty much anything you can think of and more. I was not sure if I should post it here although it’s available to everyone.

** Should have said Lawn Care but the link you got was Weed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I knew what you meant lol…There was just an opening to make a bit of a joke so I took it :wink:

We’re Canadian. We will always apologize for having the best :blush:

1 Like

Sorry eh? …

1 Like

Well, we are allowed to grown four plants legally. Take your choice.

1 Like

You typed “weed service” don’t see a link there

1 Like

or the police to arrest you for usung speech Trudeau doesn’t like.

Well you can google lawn care or the Ontario Cannabis Store. Both available but only lawn care puts flyers in your mail 3 times a week. Miki knows.

1 Like

I remember once I had an iptv service from canada and payment went to a lawncare service :joy: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes