Your Favorite Christmas Movie?

What’s your Favorite Christmas Movie? not listed? Tell us about it…

• Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
  • It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
  • Die Hard (1988)
  • Elf (2003)
  • Home Alone (1990)
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
  • Scrooged (1998)
  • A Christmas Carol (1951)
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964 TV Movie)
  • National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
  • OTHER
0 voters
1 Like

All time favorite is March of the wooden soldiers 1934 with Laurel and Hardy my remember watching it every year

3 Likes

White Christmas & How the Grinch stole Christmas with Jim Carey are near the top.

5 Likes

The original how the grinch stole christmas.

3 Likes

Not at all a Christmas movie but I would select Wizard of Oz. Many, many years ago two weeks before Christmas, the Wizard of Oz would be broadcast on TV in the early evening. As a young boy I would watch that while we decorated the tree. So many fond memories of an earlier time for sure.

4 Likes

White Christmas, Meet Me In St. Louis

2 Likes

A Christmas Story. A very funny Christmas movie with lots of great scenes. That is my favorite.

5 Likes

I love that movies too. Be careful “You’ll shoot your eye out”
It’s# 2 for me.

2 Likes

Definitely Die Hard! Tough choice between 1 and 2. The rest were rubbish!

1 Like

Year without :santa:

Can’t believe " a Christmas story" isn’t on the list. That’s actually my favorite Christmas movie

2 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! This needs to be added to the main voting list above.

1 Like

White Christmas does it for me, as musicals go it is top shelf. Bing is superb and all the cast is perfect.

3 Likes

My favorite is Jack Frost. Google shows terrible ratings but I enjoy it every year. Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 Like

Forget about all those namby-pamby G-rated movies and get the real story: Hunt up Rare Exports -A Christmas Tale. Comes from Finland and is the real deal.

+1 for A Christmas Story.

Polar Express, The Santa Clause 1,2 and 3 and Klause.

As far as Christmas movies go “Christmas Shoes” hits my heart. Worth the watch.

1978 STAR WARS Holiday Special
(The Star Wars Holiday Special (1978))

Mrs. Chewbacca was a Babe.

1 Like

I have two not including some great ones listed. Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and It Happened One Christmas. Love them both.