Xtream code in Tivimate

If my provider changes the url for xtream codes will I need to delete that playlist and re set the code , or does Tivimate recognize the change automatically.

No, you won’t lose anything saved,

Just go to settings>playlist > SELECT PLAYLIST TO CHANGE> EXTREME CODE PARAMETERS > SERVER ADDRESS,…CHANGE TO NEW ADDRESS AND HIT APPLY

3 Likes

So do I type it manually after selecting playlist to change or will it happen automatically? Thanks

I meant after selecting apply it will change to the server address or do I type it in manually?

You have to clear out old url, then copy/paste or type new url in, but don’t forget to click on apply or it will not change it to new.

4 Likes

Thank You for the help. What happens is my provider changes the url without notification and I have to contact them to get the url.

You don’t have to type http:// .tivimate will apply that part, just everything after that

Yea,…that happens alot. Tivimate makes it easy for changes, even username/password changes are the same process.

My provider does the same and they have 3 urls. I have all of them in tivimate and switch them off/on when problems occur.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.