XontriX build , anyone use it?

Just wondering if anyone else has it installed and what their thoughts are.

Good day @PiratePete, Xontrix is one of the builds I’ve been using for about 6 months and with some tweaking and customizing it’s become one of my favorites. It’s very well maintained and always plays well. Another one I’ve been playing with the last couple of days is Kaleidoscope and I’m liking this one pretty :heart_eyes: quickly too.

1 Like

Hi PapaS ,
Thanks for your thoughts on this build. I installed it last night and added some addons that weren’t included…umbrella, FEN , Wolf Pack and Nightwing. So far so good. Seems like a nice alternative to Xenon . Has a clean and simple interface. I might customize the layout later on today. .I did see the other build you mentioned but from what I rember the background was very busy design wise :sweat_smile: I prefer a clean and simple background . Hope you have a great day :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Funny you mentioned Xenon. That’s how I found Xontrix, I broke up with Xenon too.:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:
P.S- if you haven’t tried ezra addon, that’s my new favorite in the addon department.

1 Like

I did see that Ezra is in XontriX . Will try it later :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.