Xfinity just gave me another reason to switch to Verizon Fios

Xfinity just gave me another reason to switch to Verizon Fios | Tom’s Guide

I wouldn’t give Comcast a penny of my money. Worst company ever!

Com-Krap can not be the Worst. They would have to beat out SPECTRUM to earn that lowly title.

2 Likes

Let me tell you something . Verizon FiOS was the best internet service we ever had. When we lived in Jersey we had it for 11 years and we never lost connection once. Never had to call tech support and never had outages. Sadly they are not operating here in Vegas . I highly recommend them

So what is Las Vegas have for fiber optic?

1 Like

Cox cable. However it is new and not in all neighborhoods yet. Still not in my neighborhood. On a good note, since T Mobile and Verizon came to the Valley with their home 5g Cox has stepped up their game. No more cycling my modem 8 times a day. I think they had it to go out several times a day so that they could sell us their tech support package. Why should I pay for them to fix their own service ?:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree, it’s crap for us to have to pay for a tech service to fix their problems.

At least the majority of people in the States have options unlike us in Canuckistan. I live in Toronto - we have 2 major options - Rogers or Bell. Additionally, we have third party providers BUT they piggyback off of the 2 major providers.

Other areas out West have Telus. We had another Shaw that was bought out by Rogers. In Quebec, they have Videotron.

That’s it - if you were to see the prices we pay for residential services (TV, internet, home phone) & especially for wireless, it would curl your hair. The best plan we have is unlimited Canada-US calling with 40 GB of data usable in both countries for $50/mo. plus tax.

I think i have the best Canadian plan - unlimited Canada calling, unlimited worldwide texting, 6 calling features, 33.5 GB of data for $22.60/mo. (tax incl.) till end of November when it goes up to $33.90/mo. (tax incl.) This plan is ongoing with no expiry. Who knows, i might get an even better deal come Black Friday! :grin:

1 Like