Xenon Trakt Not Working

I decided to d/l Kodi 21 and run the Xenon Build as I always do on my Nvidia Shield. I tried both builds that are offered in the Omega Wizard and neither will work with Trakt. I decided to go back to Kodi 20.5 and load my previous version of Xenon. The problem is that there are no builds offered in the repository anymore so I went back to Kodi 21 Xenon2. Is anyone else having this Trakt problem? Is there a fix?
I know that Trakt is still working because a still have Kodi 20.5 and Xenon on my Firestick and it work perfectly.
Thank you in advance.

Did you update to the new Xenon 3.0? It became available last night. My trakt works fine.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I tried 3.0. It didn’t work for me either. I installed Kodi 21 on another device and tried both builds and it didn’t work on that device either. Weird that yours works and mine doesn’t, but I am glad to hear it is working for you.

Thanks. Did you try to resynch your accounts? Some of the addons have changed so you may need to reauthorize for them.

I did. About 3 times. I thought that may be it also but it did not work.

OK sorry it’s not working for you.

Btw, i just remembered. Are you looking for trakt for Movies? Or tv shows? You can enable the tab for trakt movies in the settings. Otherwise they wont show up in the Trakt screen.

To do this in Xenon 3.0…

Press Xenon Settings in Home Screen
Select Enable or Disable Home Menu
Go to Menu item 7 for Trakt Movies
Deselect the “disable this Menu” (so its not highlighted)

You will now have the dedicated Trakt Movie Menu back.
The trakt menu will show TV shows.

You can also remove (hide) tabs you don’t use. I did it for the YouTube tab.

Thank you for all the info.
I have no clue what is going on but it is working just fine now.
Must be some gremlins in my internet connection.
Again, I really appreciate your help and quick replies!

2 Likes

Glad it worked out. Don’t forget to try the tab setting. I was going crazy wondering why there was no trakt movie section then i found they had hidden (disabled) it.