XCIPTV Issues Loading Movie Content

Good Afternoon. I just programmed a 4K Firestick and downloaded Iptv Smarters Pro with no issues and am able to view all of the content my IPTV provider offers. I also downloaded XCIPTV based on the information that is listed on your page but when I downloaded it and opened the app I can access the tv guide, live tv and series but when I click on the VOD section the categories appear to the side but no media content. I had this issue in the past but was able to install it on a Firestick yesterday with no trouble but today I am having the same issue. Can someone let me know if I am not doing something right or if they have a link to a XCIPTV download this is properly working. Thanks in advance.

You followed this tutorial?XCIPTV APK – How to Install and Use on Firestick/Android

I’d check with your IPTV service provider and see if they had or are having, problems with VOD. XCIPTV is just a player like TiViMate where you add your own service.

I did but it will not load the movies. I did it on a stick yesterday and it worked fine and then tried to do another one today and it won’t work.

1 Like

No issues with my provider. I was able to load everything in iptv smarters pro but it will not work on the xciptv app

Well that’s good news. Have you tried another player besides XCIPTV? I personally only use TiViMate. gl2u

Yes I agree with @Miki . I would only use Tivimate. $25 lifetime sub. or if need to Smarters Pro.

Sup Isaac…

From what i see, XC’s vod is automatic & it never asks you any thing but which plyr
So it loads or it duznt (on tvmate u can choose on/off)

So i would uninstll/ reinstall codes & App (u probly did that) or try anothr version of XC from unlinked or pure

hth…

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.