Xanax the fix URL needed

My Xanax 18.9 is acting weird. The skin disappeared and it now says that I need to add a media source and configure it. Is the media source for Xanax available to download and configure? Does it even matter if I use the media source that came with Xanax originally?

I really enjoyed the Xanax build, especially the Skynet addon. I’ve noticed the Green Monster build has Skynet addon as well? Should I try to fix Xanax or just download Green Monster? Btw, can you tell me the best version for Green Monster to download? I’m unsure if all of the apps in GM are supported by Kodi 19.1.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate the help!

Hi Jeff. I used Xanax the fix. I got it from troypoint RAI long ago which is no longer available. I still have it on a firestick but have not tried it lately. I have not yet found a build that I like. I’m using Xenon build on TP kodi fork. It works well but I miss Xanax mostly because of the “works best with RD” under movie category. I’m sorry I’m not able help to you on your Xanax build. I also have not looked at Green Monster. Good luck on your Xanax search. I hope you can get it working.

Not much help :confused:
Marsha

Thanks SSweet001. Decided to uninstall Xanax (have it on two boxes) on one box. Thought I had an older version of TP Rapid App Installer so I deleted that. Went to downloader and tried to reinstall TP app installer 5.0.7 apk, but it won’t load after installation. I keep getting a message “Sync of app installer links still running or failed. Please try again in a moment”.

The video for installing Green Monster says to use an existing version of Kodi so I’m trying to download kodi from the TP App installer. I can’t seem to get the TP App installer to run… at all. I’ve tried uninstalling it and downloader several times.

At the end of Downloader installing TP RAI, I got a message saying it was saving some files to my sd card (can’t give the message because I pulled my sd card and tried reinstalling downloader and TP RAI. Now that message doesn’t appear, but the TP RAI won’t work for the same reason “Sync of app installer links still running or failed. Please try again in a moment”.

I know I’m doing something wrong. I would reset my fire tv (second gen), but ES File Explorer and VLC has hijacked some important videos and pics from my cell phone and I don’t have copies of them. Lots of issues. I’m sure it’s simple. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Is there a stand alone video that shows how to install Green Monster by itself? In downloader, I used the link troypoint.com/tpapp . Is this the correct link for downloading TP RAI?

Yes sir that’s the right link.

I also liked Xanax, switched to just Crew, Venom and Cinema on Kodi 18 then 19.3 have had no problems for the past year, tried most of the builds always had problems.

1 Like

Hi Marsha, I have Kodi 19.3 installed along with Xenon and Xanax. When i click on the Kodi icon, it starts to open Kodi but immediately goes to Xenon and opens that. It’s kind of ok because I pretty much use Xenon exclusively, but if i ever want to add something to Kodi, how would i be able to open it. Should I update to 19.4? Is/was that a bug in 19.3? Thank you for any help you can give. Sincerely, Toby

1 Like

Hi Toby.

Xenon is a Kodi build. Just below the middle of the screen is a scroller where you can choose many options like favorites, xenon plus, movies etc.

FIRST OPTION
scroll to:
Add-ons and select
Install from respository
You’ll see a list for all add-ons
Select the one you want
Note:
(They may not all look the same and some may not be available. You’ll be able to tell once you select an add-on. Add-ons that are already installed will appear here as well.)
Select video add-ons
Select one you want
Select install

SECOND OPTION
Select add-ons
Boxes appear below the add-on button
Select the box Install from Repo
You’ll see all of the add-ons
Follow the above instructions

As far as Kodi versions
I’m using the Troypoint 18.9 fork found on the troypoint app via firecube. Not all builds or add-ons work on the newer versions. I don’t know about the “bug” so I can’t help you with that one.

I use firesticks and firecubes. I use the Troypoint app where you can find the rapid app installer. Awesome way to install multiple apps at a time. Select what you want and click download. It’s kinda like magic :blush:
If you already have it you’re ahead of the game if not see below.

TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Kodi, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More for a tutorial.

I hope this helps. I’m inspired now to update my devices. It’s been a while. Have a great rest of your day.

Marsha

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Please help with rai