Xanax not working?

New insider, might be my one and only post if I violated the rules. I read in one of the troy areas Xanax was not working. Mine works fine, (as I type this I am using it) has since original install early 20. Was this an old article? I downloaded “the fix” at original setup. I also have AD that I have no idea how or why but integrated itself on the apk’s and kodi. Overall I am pleased, thanks to Troy for letting me spend hours trying to become less of a techtard. I am at best a rookie at all this, any good tips or mentoring appreciated.

2 Likes

I’m not a mod Dracoo is, but I can’t see that you violated any rules that I’m aware of. If you need help then post a topic, ask a question and please do a search before doing so, as this forum is chock full of vids, articles, and helpful posts and your question might already have been answered. Welcome to Troy’s little bit of Streaming heaven.
Have Fun and STREAM ON.

1 Like

Greetings Miki, I did a search on Xanax before commenting. This is a recent post that was found on a search engine. The OP was 12-31-2021 from troypoint. I commented only to let it be known that unless I have some outdated version or because I am running K18 version not 19 maybe that is why it still works and is populated with all the recommended add on’s that came during the download. 7 total. No complaints. I figured someone reading this might want to know something about the version or whatever info that is much deeper than I understand and with some directions I would be happy to provide it. This is an apk stand alone taken from troypoint installer.

1 Like

i understood that while it works there are no updatess or support for it anylonger so i now use diggz xenon which is so much better

2 Likes

@bestfitter

As @Davduck mentioned it’s no longer being maintained.

1 Like

Thanks, I will be removing it

1 Like